DVDVR Message Board

The bitchiest, most defensive fans in America

Swift

That would depend on the adjective. In terms of bitchiness, I'd go Red Sox fans.

That would be bitchy, self-righteous, and insufferable. Libertarians and Vegans pale when compared to Red Sox Nation. (Although all three are worthy of contempt.)

The crossover between the two is hard to judge as well because anti-vaccination folks tend to be from all over the belief spectrum. From Bircher wackos to woods-dwelling hippie burnouts and everything else.

I have no idea which way to vote on that potential final though.

I'd go with anti-vaxxers.  The conversative Christians can be an effed up bunch, but those scaredy cats who don't get their kids immunized are actually threatening everyone's health with their smallpox and mumps.  EFF THAT.  I can tune out dogmatic spiel, but I can't fight whooping cough.

• Like 1

I have no idea which way to vote on that potential final though.

I'd go with anti-vaxxers. The conversative Christians can be an effed up bunch, but those scaredy cats who don't get their kids immunized are actually threatening everyone's health with their smallpox and mumps. EFF THAT. I can tune out dogmatic spiel, but I can't fight whooping cough.

That's a pretty compelling argument.

Except the question is "who's bitchiest," not "biggest concern to public health." I only disagree with anti-vaxxers on one subject, whereas there are Christian Conservatives whose only shared characteristic with me is us both requiring oxygen (and even then, intake through one less orifice).