DVDVR Message Board

NCAAF 2023 - WEEK THREE

EVA

While I wouldn't say I was a genius for betting on Colorado State (the line was 23.5) as obviously I didn't know Travis Hunter would get hurt, but I felt like any game now Colorado was going to crash down to Earth. I think they are a good team, much better than last year obviously, but I'm not all-in on them being this unbeatable juggernaut so I'm not surprised its been close.

You'd think after getting shredded for two thirds of the field rushing four and hanging back in cover 2 you'd bring some pressure the last third but I guess fucking not.

I don't even have any care who wins and I'm infuriated.

27 minutes ago, Cobra Commander said:

the one thing Colorado/Colorado State was missing was a Vince McMahon/Jesse Ventura alternate commentary track

...and then Jesse eventually sues Vince and his commentary is removed?

I have no horse in the race but I absolutely love how Coach Prime has completely revitalized that deader-than-disco Buffs program. They are turning into must-see TV.

Meanwhile, Iowa State gets hosed by the refs at Ohio after they blow the call on a late field goal try.

I am not sure if it was mentioned or not but if you are an ASU QB - you are fucked

Arizona State is dealing with a rash of injuries at quarterback, with opening week starter Jaden Rashada likely to miss another month and two others suffering injuries Saturday.

Sun Devils coach Kenny Dillingham told reporters that Rashada, who did not play in Saturday's 29-0 loss to Fresno State, is expected to miss four to six weeks with an injury that has bothered the freshman since he was in high school. Dillingham did not specify other details about the injury.

Trenton Bourguet, who started Saturday against the Bulldogs, left after two drives with a foot injury. Dillingham said Bourguet will have an MRI.

Former Notre Dame quarterback Drew Pyne replaced Bourguet and suffered a leg injury, leaving sophomore Jacob Conover to finish the loss.