DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2013: WEEK 13

Justin877

Yeah - I really wish the NFL had gone with their first instinct and flexed the Giants/Skins to this afternoon.

Then I wouldn't have to sit around all day waiting for my sleep and evening to be ruined

• Like 2

Yeah - I really wish the NFL had gone with their first instinct and flexed the Giants/Skins to this afternoon.

Then I wouldn't have to sit around all day waiting for my sleep and evening to be ruined

I imagine you as that disheveled office worker, tie askew, brow sweaty, sitting behind a desk popping multiple Tums straight out of the bottle like candy.

• Like 1

In terms of pure accuracy Gould is only behind the drunk from the Colts who washed out of the league and a couple newer kickers who are skewed by lack of sample size.

1.     Justin Tucker (23)     92.188%      2012-2013      rav
2.     Blair Walsh (22)     91.525%      2012-2013      min
3.     Dan Bailey (24)     89.888%      2011-2013      dal
4.     Mike Vanderjagt     86.466%      1998-2006      2TM
5.     Robbie Gould (30)     86.312%      2005-2013      chi

4 letter reporting that Tomlinson could be getting a 6 figure fine, and the Steelers could lose a draft pick. Tomlinson probably will not be suspended. Unless they take away the pick, a fine no matter how big, doesn't seem enough to me. . . 

Shame LaDainian Tomlinson gets caught up in Mike Tomlin's mess.  Mistaken identity perhaps???

ladainian-tomlinson-san-diego-chargers-b

EDIT - Curses, Niners Fan beat me to it!!  That's what I get for being creative

Edited by Justin877
  • Like 1

4 letter reporting that Tomlinson could be getting a 6 figure fine, and the Steelers could lose a draft pick. Tomlinson probably will not be suspended. Unless they take away the pick, a fine no matter how big, doesn't seem enough to me. . . 

Tomlin. Not the former Chargers all-pro running back.

Yeah, I know. . . Damn autocorrect.