DVDVR Message Board

SOCCER - AUTUMN 2020

Dolfan in NYC

So UEFA decided it was a good idea to go ahead with the Champions League qualifier Maccabi Tel Aviv vs. Red Bull Salzburg even though, besides the general state of the pandemic in Israel, 7 players of Maccabi tested positive for COVID-19 a day or two before the match (more players tested positive in the days following the match). Nine days after the match, three players from Salzburg tested positive for COVID-19 as well. There are obviously chances that the players got infected in Austria, and if they got infected in Israel, much more likely it happened outside the stadium.

8 hours ago, odessasteps said:

Please tell me the Spurs Twitter account responded by tweeting they have signing him on a free transfer with a photoshop of him in a Spurs kit.

On 10/4/2020 at 8:45 PM, Jiji said:

I absolutely did not laugh at the United score. In no way did I bring down karma upon Liverpool. Uh-uh. 

Two amazing scores. Manchester United 1-6 Tottenham Hotspur and Aston Villa 7-2 Liverpool. I broke into big laughter seeing Harry Maguire and Luke Shaw's shit defending allowing Tottenham's equaliser. Shame Roy Keane wasn't the pundit. Of all the games.

Money, var, officiating. Var should have been a chance to introduce some much needed common sense into officiating and instead we get this shit. Mane certainly looked onside. Pickford decision is embarrassing. Fingers crossed for both Thiago and of course Van Dijk. 

• Like 1