DVDVR Message Board

ANIMAL CROSSING: New Horizons

SirSmUgly

I dumped more money into turnips this week than I ever have before, so of course my prices are going into the toilet. Currently at 68 after buying for 101.

So, if anyone has a spike starting tomorrow (since I work this afternoon/evening), feel free to pass that info along. (-:

There is a slight chance my AM prices will be in the mid-100s

But yeah I panic sold today since my prices are about to go in the crappier

And no sooner than I did that than someone from work told me their turnips where almost 500

Which means no Redd again this week (thats three weeks now) for me

Since I havent had Sahara yet this week and assuming they wont let KK be here at the same time as someone else

I will come for a quick visit to see if he has any other real ones

I was right in that I have Saharah today (it is possible this would always be the day she was going to come)

EDIT - Boooo...urns

I almost bought the fake Girl with the Pearl Earring just for the heck of it but decided that Redd can go fuck himself

2 hours ago, RIPPA said:

I was right in that I have Saharah today (it is possible this would always be the day she was going to come)

EDIT - Boooo...urns

I almost bought the fake Girl with the Pearl Earring just for the heck of it but decided that Redd can go fuck himself

That last line should go in your sig. I swear, reading this thread and having no clue about the game itself or what anyone is trying to accomplish is one of the most entertaining things on the 'net.

6 hours ago, RIPPA said:

EDIT - Boooo...urns

I decided I will buy something each visit, even if they are all fake.

Best meteor shower haul ever - 13 regular, 1 large, 1 Cancer. (And maybe more later)

my painting was real, giving me a grand total of 3 now in the museum. 

also, I have a corner of the ring today if anyone still wants one. 

Edited by odessasteps

Turnips are 531 this morning. Gate will be open here in a few minutes.

I'm going to work here shortly, but the gate is open. I'm just sitting outside my house.

Edited by Gonzo
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Gonzo said:

Turnips are 531 this morning. Gate will be open here in a few minutes.

I'm going to work here shortly, but the gate is open. I'm just sitting outside my house.

Thanks for the heads up. 

I left a tip at your house. 

Cool to see my old neighbor, Hornsby, living on the island. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Travis Sheldon said:

Thanks for the heads up. 

I left a tip at your house. 

Cool to see my old neighbor, Hornsby, living on the island. 

His house is in a bit of a shitty spot. I just put down the marker to build a bridge to it since he's on the other side of the river.

Got another new resident courtesy of @odessasteps today as well, as Sheldon the squirrel decided to move in. Today was my character's birthday and I couldn't give him his birthday cupcake because he was too busy unpacking so I sent it to him through the mail.

Typing that last sentence helps me to understand why OSJ might think we're all dropping acid here.

In Japan so it's already Bug-Off time. Same as the fishing thing, catch as many as you can in three minutes. If you get more than three you get bonus points which you trade for bug-themed items later.

If you have any spoiled turnips they will come in handy because you should be able to get ants at least twice in that time span.

I am assuming someone watered them with a gold watering can

I didnt because the forest fire that is your flowers left me so confused

I have at least 4 Gold Roses.

Got my first Lily of the Valley this morning