DVDVR Message Board

ANIMAL CROSSING: New Horizons

SirSmUgly

Bad News: I definitely need one of you to have turnips over 102 since my chances of being in a decline week are up to 82%

Good News: Murphy just announced he is leaving. Good Fucking Riddance.

The irony here is I only just started talking to him like a day ago since I realized there are achievements for talking to every island in a single day

1 hour ago, RIPPA said:

Bad News: I definitely need one of you to have turnips over 102 since my chances of being in a decline week are up to 82%

Please Stand By - turnip calculator says I have a 87% chance of a large spike tomorrow afternoon, and if not the other 13% is for a small spike later in the week.  

Seemingly chose a good week to dump $800k into turnips.  

We've started a campaign to get Chops out.  We don't talk to him and beat him with a bug net once a day.  We thought we had succeeded yesterday when he was walking around with a thought bubble, but he tricked us and just wanted to sell us some clothing.  Tricky.  

Edited by CSC

13 minutes ago, odessasteps said:

Im not bothering. 

And i have Kicks today. What a waste.

Each one of the pieces of wedding furniture so far is customizable to better colors than the pink that it comes in - so it may be worth working through the event. 

There's lots of guides online how to easily get max heart crystals per day with hardly any effort.  Some of the tables and chairs I could see using to decorate outdoor areas and I've seen people do cool customizations to the wedding welcome board.  

Edited by CSC

Yea once I read that the picture makes no difference and it's just the amount furniture you place, I just throw it all in there, snap the photo and move on to better things.  

Edited by CSC

5 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

I left some money at the monster - dont let your other friend take it ?

Thanks, man.  I...actually have no idea who that other guy was.

13 minutes ago, odessasteps said:

I got an anatomical model out of the recycling bin, prob the best thing I've gotten out of there. 

Funnily the anatomical model might have been the very first thing I got out of a balloon.

And then I got another one recently.

Recently - I have been getting a lot of flower seeds out of the bin