DVDVR Message Board

[MM16] Sweet 16: SAMOA JOE vs. MIL MUERTES

RIPPA

[MM16] SAMOA JOE vs. MIL MUERTES  

113 members have voted

1. 1. CHOOSE ONE

Mil is the best monster heel going today. He knows how to make his opponent look great on both offense and defense as well as almost always having multiple believable nearfalls against him. El Mesias impressed me in the wild, hardcore brawls against guys like La Park and hucking Flash Flanagan off of Puerto Rican gym balconies but never seemed anything special from the standard matches I've seen. He works incredibly well as Muertes in standard matches and wild brawls. He has a bad ass character too. He's not quite invincible which makes him so interesting. He can and has died/lost. He just comes back stronger.

Plus, Catrina's rude titties (too rude for UniMas!) also help, right?!

Samoa Joe has recaptured his form but for me it was too little, too late. He's had some really bad matches in the period, some pretty good ones, and a few very good ones. I don't think his body of work holds up to Mil's.

And has Joe powerbombed a fool through a God damn roof?

tumblr_np1lhrOISB1snhdpvo1_500.gif

Mil Muertes was awesome the whole year. Joe was awesome half the year. Do the math.

Joe only needed half the time to have as much awesome as Muertos has achieved, given twice the time. Voted Joe.

I majored in Steiner math.

• Like 2

Then you guys should all trust me and vote Mil right now based on stuff you haven't seen yet. Outdoes last night's main at least three times.

Including one thing that made me turn to my friends and say "that was the coolest fucking thing I've ever seen in my life"

Just realize everyone that by voting for Samoa Joe, in a way, you're voting against Catrina.

And with that I'm voting Mil.  I was hesitant at first, but feel Joe's going to have a much better year.  If they match up next year I can see Joe getting the win.  But man, it's hard to vote against Mil.

And if we're going by the technicality Phil mentioned, then sure I'll vote based off of that.

Just realize everyone that by voting for Samoa Joe, in a way, you're voting against Catrina.

And with that I'm voting Mil. I was hesitant at first, but feel Joe's going to have a much better year. If they match up next year I can see Joe getting the win.

I don't. You haven't seen Mil's best season 2 work yet