NikkySan

Stardom Mayu movie

New Stardom Bus

Some stuff with NJPW games

Bikiniing 11.

Looks like I was right

"Establish IWGP Women's Title!

Title match: 11.20 Ariake Arena

New Japan Pro-Wrestling and Stardom establish the title as a modern global standard.

Defenses will be held not only in Japan but also at New Japan Pro-Wrestling's U.S. tournaments to promote Japanese wrestling to the world along with the new history of IWGP!"

Edited by Blue Dragon
  • Like 1

1 billion yen sales

FYzNmYHUUAAb5ON?format=jpg

Lot of other news

Youtube numbers and viewers have grown. Highest in the industry.

They will Increase local TV broadcasting and expand to all prefectures.

More Big matches will be also held in rural areas. Osaka, Nagoya, Fukuoka, Niigata, Nagaoka. And more big matches will be held in other new cities in the future.

Edited by Blue Dragon
  • Like 1

The Red and White belts remain the main belts of Stardom. But the IWGP Women's belt is a NJPW events belt that Stardom Wrestlers will fight for. The new belt may be defended on big Stardom shows.

I dunno what it will look like, i hope they model it on Inoki's first belt.

Edited by Blue Dragon
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Eivion said:

Knew the IWGP belt would happen eventually. I'm ok with this. Hope it eventually gives people like Ruaka, Mina, Unagi, etc. a belt to strive for.

The title is in a bit of a weird spot because I don't think they want it to usurp the Red and White belts, but by virtue of being on New Japan shows, it will be the title that gets the most exposure.  I can see Mayu probably being the first title holder and finally retire the SWA title.

7 hours ago, Blue Dragon said:

More Big matches will be also held in rural areas. Osaka, Nagoya, Fukuoka, Niigata, Nagaoka. And more big matches will be held in other new cities in the future.

Just to clarify, those first two sentences are not connected to each other. Osaka et al are not rural areas (they also probably mean regional not rural). They are examples of how they branched out into bigger shows in those areas and are going to do so in other parts of Japan they haven't had big matches in yet. Like how they kind of low key ran the Kokusai Center in Fukuoka when NJPW moved over to the Paypay Dome for Dontaku. It was the biggest show they had ever run in Fukuoka.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, nofuture said:

The title is in a bit of a weird spot because I don't think they want it to usurp the Red and White belts, but by virtue of being on New Japan shows, it will be the title that gets the most exposure.  I can see Mayu probably being the first title holder and finally retire the SWA title.

I figure Mayu or Utami will be the first champ. I it avoids usurping the red/white belts by either having one of those titles defended on a major NJPW show or its own placement on NJPW shows not being very high. In general how far the belt goes will depend on booking and whose champ. I mean if its rarely seen in Stardom it won't will even have the chance to overtake the red/white. Same if it ends up being mostly defended in a place like NJPW Strong for instance. I think the eventual champions will also be a factor. They will start off with a big name for sure, but if they don't keep that up it would be hard for it to become a top title.

Guest Stefanie Without Stefanie

Kurumi and Suzu Suzuki both tested positive for COVID, so they're off shows for at least the next few days. This means Suzu's missing 7/30 and 7/31 at Stardom, and Kurumi's match with Sakura Hirota at WAVE on 8/1 is cancelled.

Hikaru Shida giving Ibuki Hoshi her approval after their match today. They'll be teaming up on 9/24 at Korakuen against...

Spoiler

... new International Ribbon Tag Champions Makoto and Hamuko Hoshi! MOTHER VS. DAUGHTER!!!

Dean might have to get Club Ice Ribbon for a couple of months because Stephanie Vaquer and Dalys are definitely staying in Japan for a while. They were announced for Saturday's dojo show, with Dalys in a single against Nao Ishikawa, and Stephanie teaming with Pure-J's AKARI against Ibuki Hoshi and Pure-J's Chie Ozora.

Purolove

Stardom "STARDOM X STARDOM 2022 NAGOYA MIDSUMMER ENCOUNTER", 21.08.2022
Aichi Prefectural Gymnasium (Dolphins Arena)

1. Future of Stardom Title: Hanan (c) vs. Miyu Amasaki
2. Giulia & Mai Sakurai vs. Ruaka & Rina
3. Captain's Fall Match: Mayu Iwatani, Saya Iida & Momo Kohgo vs. Utami Hayashishita, AZM & Lady C
4. Maika & Himeka vs. MIRAI & Ami Sohrei
5. Artist of Stardom Title: Momo Watanabe, Starlight Kid & Saki Kashima (c) vs. Mina Shirakawa, Sayaka Unagi & SAKI 
6. Goddesses of Stardom Title: Hazuki & Koguma (c) vs. Tam Nakano & Natsupoi
7. Wonder of Stardom Title - The History 1st: Saya Kamitani (c) vs. KAIRI
8. World of Stardom Title - The History 2nd: Syuri (c) vs. Nanae Takahashi

Saya is breaking previous wrestlers records with the white title. We will see if she break and exceed the rest.

21 hours ago, Stefanie the Human said:

Dean might have to get Club Ice Ribbon for a couple of months because Stephanie Vaquer and Dalys are definitely staying in Japan for a while. They were announced for Saturday's dojo show, with Dalys in a single against Nao Ishikawa, and Stephanie teaming with Pure-J's AKARI against Ibuki Hoshi and Pure-J's Chie Ozora.

Well so much for Dalys vs Nao Ishikawa, Nao just tested positive for COVID. Poor thing can't catch a break. SAKI will be substituting.