DVDVR Message Board

Grand Theft Auto V Talk.

2 hours ago, Robert C said:

I had no clue what that damn thing was called either, and I took badminton as a college course.  Twice.

Was drinking beer in a lawn chair another course? If so, that sounds like an awesome semester. 

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, PetrolCB said:

Was drinking beer in a lawn chair another course? If so, that sounds like an awesome semester. 

Sadly no.  They also didn't offer keg wiffle ball, the king of all sports, so I had to master both via study at home.

They did offer downhill skiing.  In the summer.  In east Texas.

• Like 2

Dalm, all I had was country line dancin. Only A I ever got in college. 

I was hopin to get to play today but work picked up again. Got off at 4 this am back in at 4 this evenin. Y'all smack a sugar cookie for me iffin ya get on. Make him look like the ginger bread man after Lord Farquad ripped his legs off. Or am I the only one that watches Shrek. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, melraz09 said:

Dalm, all I had was country line dancin. Only A I ever got in college. 

I don't know about the "only A in college" part, but lest anyone think he's kidding, this sumbitch really did take line dancing in college.

No pictures or video exist, but I could post a picture of him in a cowboy hat with an oar in his hand, paddling around a pond in a 50 gallon barrel.

I won't, however, because I'm going to go see him pretty soon and he owns enough guns to rescue a small country single-handedly.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, RUkered said:

I don't know about the "only A in college" part, but lest anyone think he's kidding, this sumbitch really did take line dancing in college.

No pictures or video exist, but I could post a picture of him in a cowboy hat with an oar in his hand, paddling around a pond in a 50 gallon barrel.

I won't, however, because I'm going to go see him pretty soon and he owns enough guns to rescue a small country single-handedly.

Lemme guess.  The words "I'm gonna try somethin" were spoken right before this happened, weren't they?

No GTA for me till the end of next week.  Gonna be busy eating seafood and trying to prevent Matthew from chasing sharks for a while.

• Like 2

There's nothing better than a solid gang beatdown when you're minding your own business. It's also nice when it happens twice. Same story, different people. Doing MC work, some up and comers decide to stick their nose in our business. Same outcomes. We just push-killed them across the city, coast to coast ground combat.

Second one was more enjoyable as he dies from Vespucci, down to the airport, back up towards Palomino, in a very nice U-shaped pattern of dying and spawning. It put a nice smile on the city.  

Bless their hearts. They were sadder than a mosquito sucking on a mummy. Forget it, little friends. 

• Like 4

I snuck up today on these two dudes in the same CEO group, because the sniping challenge had started and I was hoping one kill would get me a win.

So I got my kill. They proceeded to descend on me like locusts and tar and feather me. I totally deserved it, I started it. But that didn't mean I had to stand around and take it. I turned tail and got the hell out of there, I'm not too proud to admit it. I got thoroughly nailed. It happens and it will happen again.

• Like 1

Hell yeah. We had to blow up packages and had about 4-5 dots trying to stop us. Sons of bitches were on the roof dug in like an Alabama tick.

So I did what I (and all of us) know best - off the radar, sticky on a car, drive up to the package. I got out to throw a molotov in case I wasn't close enough . Got shot just as I threw it, so I blew up the car for safe measure. Mission success.

In the words of the mayor...fuck em.

• Like 4

They didn't know they were fuckin with the best dalm crew in Los Santos. They said how did 2 of them just blow up all those packages with 5 of us trying to stop them. Answer: cause we are the DVDR and we are, THAT DAAALM GOOODE!!

• Like 5

Realized Saturday afternoon, when I'm delivering a big shipment, I'm gonna need some help.  I left about $50k on the table because I couldn't drive 3 slow ass vans from the north end of the map to the south and making stops all along the way in 30minutes. 

Oh well.  I made over $100k anyway since the room was semi-full and strangely, no one was bothering me. 

I'd love to have some kind of study done on me and this game:

I hit up both of the most recent glitches to the tune of $50 million, so money is not an issue. I invested in a coke lab, a meth lab and a weed farm, 'cause why not?

Well, for most of the last two days, I've just ping-ponged between meth, weed and coke, spending hours making deliveries (I always buy supplies, fuck it, I'm rich). I've made probably two million over the last two days. Like I said, this was the vast majority of my last two days off from work. I made $2 million, but I'VE ALREADY GOT $43 MILLION. Why am I spending hours making money I don't need on this game?

It's some kind of rat-and-cheese thing, I swear. I push the little lever (deliver virtual drugs) and get a little pellet (virtual money I don't need).

Little amusing story: Trying to deliver some coke via motorcycle. Some guy climbs my tree in a room of 5 (I thought we were all gonna be cool like Fonzie, but nooooo). I somehow manage to avoid him and make my delivery. He comes up to me, I blast him off his motorcycle and proceed to sniper him out of his shoes eight times in a row. I'm up 9-0. I really wanted to try to type out a text that said "have we learned our lesson yet about the bull and the horns?" but that would've taken too long, so I merely messaged "truce?" and let him scamper off so I could get back to work.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, AxB said:

You know the servers for GTA 4 are still online, right?

Oh I know - I mean the RDR servers are still online too.

But I expect in 8 years when they come down - stout will still be playing and still be wondering why a Level 34 beat him in a deathmatch

• Like 4