1. 1. CHOOSE ONE

RUSH

vs. Shocker - Hair Match

vs. Ultimo Guerrero

RUSH WOTD

Y'all should have watched the Negro Casas Hair Match by now

HIROOKI GOTO

vs. Tomohiro Ishii

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2a530u_tomohiro-ishii-c-vs-hirooki-goto-njpw_sport

vs. Togi Makabe

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x26ecuk_hirooki-goto-vs-togi-makabe_sport

It's 2015 and most of us are over 30 by this point. We've been watching for our entire lives and it's hard to still feel that connection to what happens in the ring as anything but an art form. I know I'm as bad as anyone with this. I'll watch matches and instead of rooting for one guy or the other, I'll be thinking in my head "Come on, give him a bit of a hope spot here. Ok, ok, cut him off. Alright! Great!" which is ridiculous. I'll be the first to admit that. 

And despite that: I really, really, really fucking want to see Rush get his comeuppance. 

Just, you know, maybe not yet, because the ride's so much fun. 

That's how good he is at what he does.

I'm not a huge lucha libre fan (I'm trying to get into it) but Rush is one of the easiest guys to buy into. What incredible heel charisma. Such a glorious piece of shit. Best hair in wrestling too and that must surely buy him some favor.

Roosh.

I almost booked a trip to Mexico City last year for a music festival. I had planned to go to Arena Mexico. Was really looking forward to showing my cousin Rush more than any other of the CMLL wrestlers I dig. Didn't happen, but maybe next year. 

I haven't seen much Lucha this year, but I'll try to watch some of the high profile Rush matches today just to be fair. I've seen plenty of Goto this year and my opinion on him hasn't changed - still pretty indifferent towards the guy. 100% sure I'll end up voting for Rush.