DVDVR Message Board

Smackdown Spoilers for 10/17/14

victor

I loved the Show and Henry stuff and everything they did with Seth and Dean too. Dean is making the most of this main event run and while I don't see him main eventing WM instead of Reigns, I can easily see him in the title mix after WM or being the guy they give the IC Title too to elevate that...or maybe not that last one. Six man tag was pretty fun as well.

http://jayreviewsthings.blogspot.com/2014/10/wwe-sd-10-17-14.html

Screens -

f7654c358425799.jpg

582a0a358426096.jpg

3d56c1358426227.jpg

606afa358425777.jpg

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/amgku9zex95j9opkj24fwazyqu7o9l6j

God bless whoever made the decision on Nikki Bella's current wardrobe.

GOTDAMN! Dem titties.

She really does have the best tit job in wrestling history. They don't look out of place and make her body look damn good...

But wasn't good was that exchange between Ziggles and Seth. Between Seth trying to act like he is the baddest mofo around to Ziggles trying to act cool, it felt like the top stars of an Indy fed having a contest to see who is a badder promo.

• Like 1

God bless whoever made the decision on Nikki Bella's current wardrobe.

GOTDAMN! Dem titties.

She really does have the best tit job in wrestling history. They don't look out of place and make her body look damn good...

But wasn't good was that exchange between Ziggles and Seth. Between Seth trying to act like he is the baddest mofo around to Ziggles trying to act cool, it felt like the top stars of an Indy fed having a contest to see who is a badder promo.

I'll always maintain that Lita had the best boob job.