DVDVR Message Board

Display Name Changes

RIPPA

Since some of you clearly couldn't handle it - Display Name Changes are now only allowed once every 180 days.

Those who abuse it will lose the privilege entirely and you will be forced to use the name you picked as your log-in name

• Like 3

I would rather see a moratorium on Avatars, but that's unheard of on any message board I've ever posted on. I hate when people change avatars more than I hate people changing usernames. When I'm scrolling through a thread I can generally glance at the avatar and figure out whose posts I want to stop on and whose I don't mind skipping.

I was the one that ruined it for everyone else, though I was 100% working within the limits of what was set up and didn't think anyone would give a shit since I kept the same avatar and sig so it's not like I was trying to hide who I was.

But hey, I get that it's not my site or my decision to make.

Sorry bros.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, a bit of embarassment here, I fucked around and forgot that I created a new account. I should have been able to pick up on that when the forum wouldn't let me use this SN and my email address...I re-registered as GoOnAndWalkItOutB, but obviously I no longer need that account. My sincerest apologies and I hope we can just delete that other count and put this mess behind us.