DVDVR Message Board

The WWE Main Event Thread

rzombie1988

I find it completely hilarious how over Tyson Kidd is at this moment. Nattie continues to get no reactions outside of her entrance and finisher. The crowd doesn't care about anything she does in between and all the focus is put on a man who doesn't give a shit and is standing outside the ring wearing his head phone. Awesome!

I find it completely hilarious how over Tyson Kidd is at this moment. Nattie continues to get no reactions outside of her entrance and finisher. The crowd doesn't care about anything she does in between and all the focus is put on a man who doesn't give a shit and is standing outside the ring wearing his head phone. Awesome!

...and posting selfies to Instagram and Twitter while his wife works the match.

He is such a douchy heel that you have to cheer for him out of respect. 

• 3 weeks later...

There's at least effort in her branding tho. Besides, the noises Summer makes is way worst than anything Brie does. What the fuck are they? A mechanical dinosaur malfunctioning? A cat with bronchitis fucking? Who knows. But she needs to shut the fuck up.

Yeah, it was weird to see the heel make the strong babyface comeback (with taunts and all). Maybe this is part of WWE's continued meta-booking?

I think that Brie is playing possum to lure Nikki into false confidence leading to Brie winning the belt.

Problem with that is Brie doesn't give off the look of someone playing possum OR the look of someone who is completely on board with being second fiddle to Nikki. 

It's prolly the former and WWE is stalling until Total Divas starts (the same stalling that Kidd & Nattie are doing) to move forward with the story. Problem with that is I have no interest in seeing Brie V Nikki AT ALL.

Worse case scenario is a Bella V Bella match at Mania, is WWE dumb enough to book it tho?

To understand the Diva's division you just have to watch previews for any Housewives of reality show.  There are no faces or heels, just a lot of screaming and whining.

Once you understand that you understand Diva's booking.

Everybody's on their side, nobodies on their side.

Worse case scenario is a Bella V Bella match at Mania, is WWE dumb enough to book it tho?

Why would it be dumb? Their last match was pretty solid.

It'd also be the kind of match that SHOULD be at WrestleMania, the blow off of a long running angle. 

Very true. The build has been right, and Nikki deserves to get her comeuppance storyline wise.

I just don't think the Bellas (who have improved this year) can pull off a good WrestleMania match one on one. Plus the crowd will shit on it and chant for Paige & AJ the whole time.

What I'd do is just combine the whole divas story into one for Mania. Have the Bella V Bella story end at Fast Lane...then do a six-pack challenge with Nattie, Alicia, AJ, Paige and The Bellas. That way you tie in the whole year and you can start fresh the night after Mania.

The Bellas biggest problem is that they have given up on Nikki already. She's the hossiest diva in a while and Brie will ragdoll the shit out of the babyface bumping.

But they can't be real rasstlas because they don't have any indy wrestling experience or came from the sexual reproduction system of a wrestler. Man, wrestling is the worst for women workers.

Why would it be dumb? Their last match was pretty solid.

It'd also be the kind of match that SHOULD be at WrestleMania, the blow off of a long running angle. 

Very true. The build has been right, and Nikki deserves to get her comeuppance storyline wise.

I just don't think the Bellas (who have improved this year) can pull off a good WrestleMania match one on one. Plus the crowd will shit on it and chant for Paige & AJ the whole time.

What I'd do is just combine the whole divas story into one for Mania. Have the Bella V Bella story end at Fast Lane...then do a six-pack challenge with Nattie, Alicia, AJ, Paige and The Bellas. That way you tie in the whole year and you can start fresh the night after Mania.

Shitty crowd could go either way, but I doubt the other. When AJ wrestles they tend to chant CM Punk or nothing at all. Paige seems to be met with indifference most of the time as well. I would  expect more chants for announcers, CM Punk, and maybe Randy Savage.