DVDVR Message Board

ANIMAL CROSSING: New Horizons

SirSmUgly

44 minutes ago, Casey said:

I was catching bugs and fish that aren't even seasonal right now on @Gonzo's island. But I dropped off a bed before I left, so many thanks.

Yup - I think I got 3 more fish and 2 new bugs

I should have brought over one of the 48245 bath tubs the game keeps giving me

13 minutes ago, Gonzo said:

Yeah, my Switch decided to drop connection as @supremebve was on his flight over. Stupid connection.

I'm going to leave my Switch on for a while in case anyone else wants to drop by. I appreciate all the stuff everyone dropped, too!

Also, anyone that drops by my island can take whatever they need.

I wont be home until 2200 ET but I will check to see if you are on. I will bring tribute if I come. ?

(Double post)

I was doing the Label mission yesterday and realized how often I have bought the same clothes, despite the fact I usually only have 2 outfits I wear(Spirit, Holmes).

Edited by odessasteps

2 minutes ago, odessasteps said:

I wont be home until 2200 ET but I will check to see if you are on. I will bring tribute if I come. ?

Okay. I finally set my Switch to not go into Sleep mode, so I'm probably just going to leave my person sitting in front of my house for a while.

So, if you (or anyone else) happens to swing by and I don't say anything, it's not you, it's me.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, odessasteps said:

Got a cricket and a pike and a mushroom and some new flowers. Plus, cleanrd out my inventory of duplicate items. 

win win !

Between the lucha mask from you and the poncho I got from Rippa, my character is basically La Hija del Rey Mysterio.

Edited by Gonzo
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, odessasteps said:

Visitor: lief with mums and cosmos

turnip price: 59

@CSC told me last night the only flower left he needed was white mums so your Lief might be able to hook him up

• Like 1

4 hours ago, RIPPA said:

@CSC told me last night the only flower left he needed was white mums so your Lief might be able to hook him up

No need anymore, I acquired one last night and got my hybrid breeding ground all set up.

Now starts the process of eradicating the island of all basic flowers and replacing them with hybrids.

Also hit 5 stars last night so looking forward to the first Lily of the Valley popping up.  

My turnip spike finally happened as they are currently 182.

I was gonna sell but since 182 the predicted max and I hit it - my minimum tomorrow morning is 182 and I can get as high as 200 so time to wait out one more cycle.

Not bad for my first time since I bought at 91

34 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

My turnip spike finally happened as they are currently 182.

I was gonna sell but since 182 the predicted max and I hit it - my minimum tomorrow morning is 182 and I can get as high as 200 so time to wait out one more cycle.

Not bad for my first time since I bought at 91

One of my friends that I was visiting last night had turnips at 500!

Of course, this was the week I didn't buy any...

5 minutes ago, Travis Sheldon said:

My afternoon turnip price is 497.

I can't play at the moment, but the gate is open and I'm AFS (Away From Switch) at the airport. 

Happy profits! 

Well looks like I am booting my Switch back up

5 stars (6 in the Tokyo Dome)

Dont know if it was buying the $64,000 arcade or the 20+ new flowers.

Of course I now have an extra Godzilla statue coming in the mail tomorrow that I may not need.