DVDVR Message Board

ANIMAL CROSSING: New Horizons

SirSmUgly

I realized that the reason I hadn't gotten Label yet is because I hadn't advanced the conversation with Sable far enough

She only started talking to me a couple of days ago and they only specifically named Label yesterday

I assume this means the game will put her in the rotation next week

Had Celia move out yesterday opening up a spot on our island.  Visited about 10 Nook islands before settling on Chadder as our 10th villager.

I had no clue you could continue going to Nook Miles islands until you find a villager you want when you have an open spot - if I did, I would have started trying to get some of these idiots to move out a long time ago.  

17 minutes ago, odessasteps said:

I had Renee's birthday party today. Now tempted to get her to move out. But apparently she is a rare type/species. 

Considering she is Tier 6 and most folks give her away she's not THAT rare

I haven't talked to Murphy since he moved onto the island

I await how long it takes him to get the hint

Also considering how many flowers I now have all over the place - I can't begin to tell you how giddy I am that it has been raining on my island for 2 straight days

I haven't found who is on my island yet so I am pretty sure it is Gulliver

Mainly because they aren't on the plaza and its not Redd (since I ran past looking for fossils) and I had Sahara yesterday and Flick earlier this week

That leaves Guillver or CJ and I am pretty sure I would have seen CJ when looking for my fossils. (Plus I haven't been to the beaches yet)

Good News: I discovered I can buy KK albums that I already had so I can buy a 2nd copy of my record player now

Bad News: I forgot to buy yesterday's album

8 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Good News: I discovered I can buy KK albums that I already had so I can buy a 2nd copy of my record player now

Bad News: I forgot to buy yesterday's album

Bad news: there are 96 songs. and I still only have 29. ? 

Edited by odessasteps

Other Bad News for Mark - the only piece of the wrestling ring I already had was the one you just sent me ?

So does anyone need a left neutral corner? (Unless there is only one and you just rotate it. If so nevermind)

4 minutes ago, odessasteps said:

I thought they were all the same. ?

I don't know - I dont have the room at the moment to throw them on the ground and play

But in my storage - they take up two slots but both are facing in the same direction

Mind you - I also havent seen a single lucha mask or wrestling outfit that the rest of you have seen

I think I've had the wrestling masks a couple times in the Able store. Stuff seems to rotate fairly often. 

I know I gave one away when I visited someone's island. 

Have you gotten the wrestling statue in the store yet? 

Just now, odessasteps said:

I think I've had the wrestling masks a couple times in the Able store. Stuff seems to rotate fairly often. 

No - but I am pretty sure those items dont start until I fully upgrade Nook's Cranny

Since the final stage comes 30 days after built the 2nd Nook's which should be in the next day or so.

10 minutes ago, odessasteps said:

What color wrestling statues have you found?  I've got green and pink so far and I'm not sure how many variants there are.

I wonder if those are something we could do the catalog drop thing for and you could add them. 

I have 2 of them now. I think I got from a balloon and Team Matt gave me the other one. 

Edit: I think I have pink and black? I'm just got to work so will check tonight. 

It seems like things with color variants have 6 of them. 

Edited by odessasteps

Yeah, I looked it up and there are six.  I know I got one from the shop but I don't remember where the other one came from.  Tree, maybe?

We really should do a catalog drop sometime.  

Yeah - the same time I learned I could get the KK albums, I saw all the things that I apparently interacted with at some point that I could also buy.

I am trying to pay off my most recent loan but also have hit that stage in my star rating where the residents want shit bought out of the catalog all over the place.

Fortunately - this afternoon will be turnip selling time so that will help

I managed to clear about 600k from turnips this week so I'm hoping I can pay off my 1.2M bell loan sometime next week.

Either that or just put bridges fucking everywhere.

@RIPPA I've got a blue wrestling mask you can have

Cool Thanks

What I really need is fucking CJ to show up again so I can get these damn fish out of my house

Oh btw - I was right. Today is a Gulliver day, who depending on what he sends me, might be more useless than Kicks

Oh and I finally got my friendship high enough with an island resident to have them give me a nickname

Coco is now calling me R-Bug. I love her too much to object.

My two "best friends" on the island are her and Beau who are both Tier 1. Clearly I am going to be distraught when they tell me they want to leave.

OH! And today was the first time I had a resident run up to me and buy something. I had just caught up a bee and Eugene comes running up and gave me 300 bells for it.

I have not played this game and likely won't , but this thread is some fascinating shit. *

*I just re-filled my pain meds, so I may re-consider playing this... 

Yours for better living through chemistry...