DVDVR Message Board

2019-20 NCAAF: Week 9

Dolfan in NYC

We're still two weeks away from the rankings that actually matter happening.  But the top 5 remains unchanged on AP, aside from tOSU and Auburn flip-flopping.

Also, Michigan only dropping 3 after getting their asses kicked is high comedy.  Someone desperately wants to boost the ratings of Ohio State sending Jim Harbaugh to the unemployment line or Washington, whichever is worse. 

Oh, and in other news, Columbia's administration backed down and let the band play. 

Columbia celebrated by WINNING their Homecoming game vs Penn. 

ROAR LION ROAR

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

We're still two weeks away from the rankings that actually matter happening.  But the top 5 remains unchanged on AP, aside from tOSU and Auburn flip-flopping.

Also, Michigan only dropping 3 after getting their asses kicked is high comedy.  Someone desperately wants to boost the ratings of Ohio State sending Jim Harbaugh to the unemployment line or Washington, whichever is worse. 

Not sure dropping the game-tying touchdown with a minute to play counts as getting your butt kicked. Michigan thoroughly dominated the second half (after Penn did the same in the first). 

22 minutes ago, EVA said:

Oklahoma playing some of the worst defense I’ve ever seen.  Kansas State up by 18 heading into the 4th.  Jalen can’t even get back on the field.

Oh how we forget last year.   Today's team was them the entire year 

Edited by hammerva

55 minutes ago, hammerva said:

Oh how we forget last year.   Today's team was them the entire year 

I think this was worse.  K State was the 96th ranked offense in the country prior to this game, and they ran through OU like shit through a tin horn.

Michigan again setting the concept of modern football back a couple decades, but if it keeps working like this I'll take it.

Edit: the two quarterbacks in this game are a combined 9-27 for 98 yards.

Edited by Brian Fowler