DVDVR Message Board

NFL Week 6: The Largest Spread in NFL history

SirFozzie

Isn't this what the Chargers always do (barring last year when Rivers couldn't hit water if he fell out of a boat)? They pull off just enough wins to make you wonder what the hell is going on. Then, you know, they die horribly in some sort of 35-18 game with 7 total turnovers and a special teams touchdown.

• Like 2

Rob Johnson got a huge contract from the Bills after one good game with the Jags. The fucker also has a ring because he was a backup on Tampa's team when they won it.

Is Rob still the most hated Buffalo Bill in the team history? Or has one of the more recent rogue's gallery of QBs or coaches surpassed that?

Well there is OJ, but he shouldn't count.  Speaking for myself, I loathe Chan, Jauron, Malarkey and fuckin Wanstandt more. Shitzpatrick and the gallery of clowns that have been here for the past decade too. Oh yeah and Ralph Wilson himself for changing the best uni's in sports to the shade of ugly-as-fuck for a decade too.

Probably the most loathed person involved with the Bills is Ralph Wilson at this point. As for former players, it's probably still Johnson, not just for being useless, but for unfairly usurping Flutie.

Seriously, The Colts are just plain baffling at this point.

No, they're not.  Luck is very good and will only get better.  He has some weapons on the offensive side with Hilton, Richardson, and the TE duo.  Wayne is still performing, but he will need to be replaced in a couple of years.  The O-line is a mess and allows Luck to get hit much too often.  The defense has some good parts, but could use a few more.  The Colts are what we think they are:  a young team that has its ups and downs.  They're not great, but they don't stink, either.  They need a couple more seasons with some quality draft picks/free agent signings to be considered elite.

They beat the hell out of two of the presumed best teams in the NFL, and have struggled against some really bad teams.  I don't gamble, bit I have to figure the Colts are quickly becoming a "stay the fuck away from them" team in Vegas.

They beat the hell out of two of the presumed best teams in the NFL, and have struggled against some really bad teams.  I don't gamble, bit I have to figure the Colts are quickly becoming a "stay the fuck away from them" team in Vegas.

Talking heads say they were looking past the Chargers.  They have a very up-and-down schedule - SF, Jax, Seattle, SD, Denver.  I can see how a team would get mentally thrown off.