DVDVR Message Board

2013 NCAAF Week 5

Dolfan in NYC

Fantastic effort by Bama's defense. I was really impressed by true freshman Eddie Jackson making his first start against quality competition. He wasn't perfect, but he was a difference maker out there.

Bama has only allowed one TD outside of the A&M game.

OL is still shit. Fortunately, we've got so many stud playmakers, it's inevitable that at least one of them will bust a big score. As long as the D is playing like this, that's all you really need, I guess.

Man, Clowney has turned into such a joke this season. Midway through the 2nd quarter, ESPN ran a graphic saying he had played "all 18 snaps at DE." And I was like, HE'S ONLY PLAYED 18 SNAPS IN A QUARTER AND A HALF?

Seriously, if Clowney was planning on sitting out this season, he should have just sat out.

I don't know how many people have the Pac-12 Network but if you do and you ever wanted to see a game played in what looks like a hurricane or monsoon, you can watch Cal at Oregon right now. It's a real heavy rainfall and it's also blowing like hell. The Ducks will likely steamroll the Golden Bears but the wacky weather may be worth it for some of you.