DVDVR Message Board

The Heel Beatdowns Thread Revisited

Thomas Bugg

Also always had a soft spot for the Flair / Perfect beat downs of Savage, including when Razor got in the mix and cost Savage the title. Randy sold the hell out of his knee. 

Nailz destroying Bossman upset me as a lad. The violence was too real when they showed the aftermath photos. 

• 1 month later...

I saw a poor quality version of this video in the WCW C-show thread (not ripping on the guy that posted it there, but that video quality was BAD!), so I thought I'd post a better version here in the Heel Beatdowns thread. And really, this was one hellacious asswhoopin that APA put on the Public Enemy. I thought about putting this in the Old School Questions thread because I heard that the backstory was that Rocco and Grunge were disrespectful in the WWF locker room, so Terry Taylor instructed APA to go HAM on these guys. WHICH.....THEY.....DID!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXyJaahlk2c

Vader fucking up Savio Vega and the late Gorilla. I like how the crowd was cheering the beatdown. I miss WWE crowds that aren't edited by canned crowd noise.

God Cornette and Monsoon were brilliant in that.

"Let me handle it, dont you go off.." SHOVE

"Oh you want a piece of me?"

Monsoon's chops.

Gold.

• Like 1

Vader fucking up Savio Vega and the late Gorilla. I like how the crowd was cheering the beatdown. I miss WWE crowds that aren't edited by canned crowd noise.

God Cornette and Monsoon were brilliant in that.

"Let me handle it, dont you go off.." SHOVE

"Oh you want a piece of me?"

Monsoon's chops.

Gold.

There was a lot of great acting in that segment. I forgot how awesome that was.

• 2 weeks later...

By request from Dean, I am transplanting the Mean Mark Callous (The Undertaker) and Stan Hansen asswhippings I posted in the WCW C-Show thread to this one.

Poor Dave Readon is your Special Guest Victim of the Day.

• Like 2

By request from Dean, I am transplanting the Mean Mark Callous (The Undertaker) and Stan Hansen asswhippings I posted in the WCW C-Show thread to this one.

Poor Dave Readon is your Special Guest Victim of the Day.

As an added bonus, we get a "Cutting A Fucking Promo 101" from Heyman in the first video :D

THe biggest issue with that Nexus beat down (and it was fuckin incredible) was that there was no where they could go from there outside having them completely take over WWE and the titles...but they were rookies and that wasnt gonna happen with all the names involved there...