DVDVR Message Board

The Mass Effect thread

I might not join the PS3 cycle until 2081

Stupid everything

I thought I had this XBone purchase with tax refund thing all figured out.... then I started trying to act like a mature adult and got hemmed up in this buy a townhouse in Maryland deal with my girlfriend.

I hate life.,, and grown-ups...

• 2 weeks later...

My Cerberus Mastery medal had been at 99% for two fucking months because Unknown Enemy matches always seem to be against either Reapers or Collectors. 

Yeah - I need three more extractions on Condor to finish up Resurgence Mastery again.

I am thinking it gonna have to be time to start sacrificing the extra XP again

Doing my most recent playthrough, and just completed Leviathan and Citadel (well, everything but the party, anyway) for the first time.

Damn shame this stuff wasn't part of the original game. Would have a much greater impact if I didn't already know how the damn thing was going to end.

I have board alerts that send me an e-mail when someone posts in this thread.

Looks like I am going to regret my decision to go see the new X-Men joint after shift. Clearly I have some killing to do in Citadel space. 

You are already a million challenge points ahead of me; there is no fucking way I am going to give up the N7 rating lead.

I take off one week to do responsible stuff with my girlfriend and try to get this house business straight and you up and try to take the top of all of the leaderboard positions.  This will not pass.