DVDVR Message Board

THE TOP 360 GREATEST MOVIES OF ALL TIME~!

RIPPA

2 minutes ago, J.T. said:

The next movie must be Touch of Evil or something.

Well I was specifically talking about Hollinger and Mark having King of Comedy #1 on the 80s poll

1 minute ago, RIPPA said:

Well I was specifically talking about Hollinger and Mark having King of Comedy #1 on the 80s poll

Ouch, yeah that must sting.  I wonder if Mark will keep his "I will save my SMH posts for the end of the poll" promise or will his bile rise to uncontrollable levels?

1 hour ago, J.T. said:

Ouch, yeah that must sting.  I wonder if Mark will keep his "I will save my SMH posts for the end of the poll" promise or will his bile rise to uncontrollable levels?

Did i promise that? 

Well we are about to hit a section (as possibly it will last the rest of the way) where...

how do I say it...

I think people will have more to say

16 minutes ago, Chaos said:

JT's over here trying to full Sith Lord Mark into raging. "This anger, yes, use it. Let it guide you, fuel you. Embrace the dark side of the force that lingers inside."

Like the current political climate in the United States, I am showing young "lists are bad" Mark the peril of not exercising your democratic franchise.

I voted so I can bitch as much as I like about how horrible all of your choices were and will only accept ridicule an criticism from other ballot casters.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Oh don't you worry - ridicule is coming oh so soon

But you voted so I am good with that.

And of course ridicule will be returned in kind,

I've recently drawn the short straw of reality, so poking holes in your joke of a ballot is arguably the most productive way for me to deal with life right now.

Payday is next week so your copy of Bride Of Frankenstein should be arriving shortly..

2b8f13a5e6c0e36eeb6ce930827a9e72

138) THE PASSION OF JOAN OF ARC (La passion de Jeanne d'Arc) (1928)

Director: Carl Theodor Dreyer

227 Points (3 Votes) - HIGH VOTE: CSC (#14) - ADDITIONAL VOTES: Death From Above, New Blood

IMDB : ROTTEN TOMATOES (97%)

Criterion Collection: YES

Previous DVDVR Poll Placement: N/A

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RIPPA said:

Don't hate me because I knew how to take advantage of my Borders Employee's discount

New Criterions never made the floor when they initially arrived when i worked at Borders.

those were the days, my friend.