DVDVR Message Board

WWE Champions

JonnyLaw

Yeah most of the changes such IMO.  I'm not sure the new reward structure really gives you as much as you could get before.  I always hit the full 4k on VS mode and getting that 100 TP(even when I'd keep pulling purple) was a much better reward than the chip things for the tokens, especially since I've only pulled 3 star tokens from there and never the 4 star ones I actually need to progress any of my 2 1/2 to 3 star silver characters.  I'm not sold they are replacing that in the best way.

Yep.  I managed to beat the hard Blitz with 8%, which sounds closer than it actually was, but now I need to wait for people to heal.

One trick for Blitz right now is if you have guys you haven’t leveled up, you can throw them in your lineup to tank the CPU’s lineup, and then level them up.  I think that had been disabled for a while, but it works now.

I don't know if I have ever gotten someone useful out of the 10K packs even someone to fuse.

I have only I think gotten like 3 people from them and I think they have all be just extra TP

2 hours ago, gatling said:

So this is the one they said would be unbeatable?  Is it even worth bothering with?  I saw that one of the spots was for George Steele, so I was going to pass on it anyway.

There are only 6 slots - two have to be George Steele and Arn Anderson. But your Arn Anderson has to be 3 stars.

And it is 12 stages

12 hours ago, RIPPA said:

There are only 6 slots - two have to be George Steele and Arn Anderson. But your Arn Anderson has to be 3 stars.

And it is 12 stages

Yeah, fuck that shit.  I'll just stick with the other modes and hope they realize stuff like that is freaking stupid.

God damn stupid Blitz. On Friday, I was in a match with Kevin Owens using Daniel Bryan. I hit Kevin with my finisher and he had only 218 HP left, yet still hit a giant cascade and was able to kick out of the finisher at a two count. I was at just over 6000 HP. He then hit an even bigger cascade, completely clearing my HP in that one move and he won the match. I shut off my phone and haven't played since. Fuck this game.

30 minutes ago, gatling said:

I was two crowns short.  Oh well, I'll get him done in two weeks I guess.  I evolved/enhanced a few different guys this past month but none had the December link or whatever.

The only ones with the Dec link where the ones that came out this month - Arn, Luger, George Steele and the Flair that is currently in packs

Anyone else have a glitch where there is no place to cash in your silver chips?  I have 605 silver chips in my inventory, but when you click on loot, it only has the ones you can buy, the gold chips, and the ones that give you the 2, 3 or 4 star tokens.  If you click on the sliver chips in your inventory, it brings up the loading screen and does nothing.

RAW 25th Anniversary is the new event

It is doing that weird thing again where guys aren't their normal color (Like Miz is green instead of purple and Neville is purple instead of blue)