DVDVR Message Board

2016 NCAAF: WEEK 10

Dolfan in NYC

I can't believe Indiana is probably going to end up in a bowl game. They were atrocious today and the only reason they won was that they were playing Rutgers. Their coaching is abysmal, like a high school coach in over his head. It took 4 missed field goals and a missed extra point to convince the guy maybe on 4th and less than 5 just go for it on an awful defense.

5 hours ago, Gonzo said:

Well, it's 48-14 TCU going into the fourth quarter. Doesn't appear as though it worked.

That made my day. I hope there was no hot water in their locker room after the game and they all had to have cold showers. If by some miracle Rutgers can beat Ped State with their vile disgusting fans making the trip to Piscataway my year will be made.

By my count, going into this week there were seven teams with legitimate CFP aspirations, without needing crazy things to happen (sorry, Ryan)

TAMU flopped. The other six won by a combined 303-40. An average slightly more lopsided than 50-7.

Okay, that was weird.  Board literally only had random letters from what I typed pop up and wouldn't let me edit it from my phone.

There is a report that Phil Knight is willing to pay $10 million a year to the right coach at Oregon. Cue stupid rumors... Now