DVDVR Message Board

E3 2016

RIPPA

1 minute ago, El Dragon said:

Also, when was the Batman Telltale game announced, because that was need to know information.

First episode is set for the summer, probably September. I've heard tell the whole thing should be out before year's end but given precedent there's no way that isn't lies.

2 hours ago, BL88 said:

in fairness, Sony's store servers are FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKED and always have been. Meaning, that might not necessarily be a wifi issue.

This. I have 4mb/s DSL internet. On speedtest on the ps4 I get like 3.2 over wifi which is great, it's the same thing I get on my phone over wifi. I have no issues playing online and stream Netflix, WWE Network, and MLB.TV app all in HD with no issues even with my shitty Internet. Downloads and updates are another story. Really slow. Downloading a full game takes me like 36hrs. It's a server thing for me. 

On 6/17/2016 at 8:38 AM, Craig H said:

YES! YES! FUCK YES!

http://www.giantbomb.com/videos/e3-2016-theres-something-familiar-about-disc-jam/2300-11380/

DISC JAM! Or, new Windjammers basically.

Just saw this and man am I excited.  Played the hell out of Windjammers at the roller rink.  Self-esteem was never higher than when I would take down everyone that challenged me.  I anticipate having tons of fun while being mediocre at this version.

On 2016-06-17 at 6:59 PM, El Dragon said:

Also, when was the Batman Telltale game announced, because that was need to know information.

After being blown away by how much I liked Tales From the Borderlands, I would definitely give the Batman world a look in that format.