DVDVR Message Board

MMA Talk.

The Natural

Considering we already know Little Nog's pulling out, I think it'd be better if we guessed who'd step in as a late replacement against Rumble.

OSP by getting moved, Feijao if he gets past Bader unscathed in June, or Shogun if he is cleared.

All of those replacements would still have the same basic quality of matchup as Lil Nog would.

Or the time UFC went to Belfast with...Rich Franklin. However, Liddell would've still been laying down in the MGM Grand Garden Arena trying to figure out what happened and why he wasn't champion anymore.

Guest Edwin

The card is solid, you should go.

Sucks to be MJ cause there's a good chance Thomson beats him.

Wrestling Observer Radio with Dave Meltzer and Bryan Alvarez returns today with special guest Shayna Baszler, the Queen of Spades, to talk her upcoming fight with Beth Correia, Beth's attempts to run through the Four Horsewomen one at a time, their newfound love for pro-wrestling and Raw, her thoughts on Warrior's death and the streak being broken, training with Natalya, and tons more! A fun show as always so check it out~!

BETH~! Correia

Also, it depends on whether or not I get dragged to a graduation. However, it's 75% likely I'm going at this point because there won't be another major show this close to me for another 4 1/2 years.

Guest Edwin

I read on Tapology that Sandro/Horodecki isn't on the main Bellator card tonight which is nuts. It was bumped for Raphael Butler vs. Nick Rossborough.

Guest Edwin

Patricky Pitbull has pulled out of his fight with Marcin Held at the Bellator 120 PPV due to a hand injury. He'll be out for a month.

That was one of the best fights on the prelims, so it sucks Pitbull had to pull out of it.

Guest Edwin

Hearing @Ealvarezfight might be out of his bout with @MikeChandlerMMA Word is Will Brooks may be the late replacement. Rough luck.

https://twitter.com/TheSavageTruth/status/464969935165603841

Bellator better not hope this is true. If it is, there's no way Chandler/Ill Will would headline. I'm guessing if true this fight co-headlines with Rampage/Mo headlining.

I just confirmed with Bjorn Rebney that Eddie Alvarez vs Michael Chandler is ON. He said the rumor is false.

But Sherdog just posted the story. Savage is usually very reliable so I wouldn't rule out anything until we get more confirmation.

Guest Edwin

The story is still up on Sherdog.

Conflicting reports, however. Sherdog says the fight is off, Bjorn says the fight is on.

Alvarez vs. Chandler III would be the only reason to order the PPV, otherwise it's just a regular card that Bellator airs on SpikeTV.  I would think that Alvarez would still be stuck in Bellator for another 6 months if he pulled out of the fight so unless he literally can't fight he should go through with it.