DVDVR Message Board

Grand Theft Auto V Talk.

I am going to start allowing Crew to kill me if I have a bounty on me since it goes towards a Platinum Medal and a tattoo if you claim 25 bounties.  Dan is saving up for a Carbonizzare and is usually cash straapped, so Catalina may get first crack at peeling my cap back if I have a price on my head.

I expect the favor to be returned, moreso because I am trying to get Platinum medals but scary tattoos are awesome, too.

Also, Mark:  we need to job out a vehicle deathmatch to each other so that we can both chalk up a win towards the "Win All Events At Least One Time" platinum medal.

We made need to start jobbing out motorcycle and car races to each other, too.  I think I need one more win on motorcycle for a brake upgrade and five more wins for an engine upgrade.  If we can do that in conjunction with the GTA Race experiment we were talking about, that'd be great.

Not sure about car upgrades.  I will check tonight if we are gaming GTA5.  Tonight may be ME3 if I am online and my power lines haven't flash frozen and snapped.

Oh, and we both need to get that mugger thing done..  ACHIEVEMENT!

I still need to win a rally race as a director to get an achievement.

Yeah - unfortunately you putting the bounty on Dan started the usual Dan and Fresh lovers quarrel that could only be squashed by going to play golf.

I suggested a golf match on purpose.  My leadership qualities are EXCEPTIONAL~!

For once, I did not choke and sunk the winning putt.

Well my choice was to choice go play ME3 while they bickered.

And because tonight is a RAW night - that is what I will be playing until 8 and then I will be mocking an enraged internet till I pass out.

We need to smash some Reapers tonight because I am like .000001 percent away in Ravager kills from getting Reaper Mastery again. 

If Mark isn't in bed by 2000 readjusting himself to a regular work schedule, I may jump in a session with him if he is online so that we can doctor up some wins for ourselves and push towards getting more Platinum medals.

I'm still impressed JT passed my ranking since he was at least 5-10 behind me during the holiday vacation.

I credit Julia and our budding golf rivalry. 

I am 5 -3 in the series, but in two of those games I have had to go for the Eagle putt on 7 (once with a +3 crosswind) to ice a victory because she plays so well. 

She will force you to make great golf shots and make birdie putts to stay ahead.

Since i am closer to home this week thsn going all the way on post, i should be online by 1800 after dinner, shower, et al.

Def need to bed in time tonight, since i did not get much sleep. Good thing i did not go to Raw in Baltimore tonight.

So have I, but our organization took on 300% more business from last year with all of the stand-alone exercises for units re-deploying to Afghanistan.  Movies did not provide the necessary catharsis from my work schedule.  I needed to shoot something and ME3 and this game were right there.

I won't be playing tonight. Against my better instincts, I went to work.

GTA Dollars will not put food in your fridge.  You chose well.

If they did, the vast majority of us would not be hurting for food.

I think i played too much over the weekend, as i had some kind of GTA related dream last night.

So, mildly happy to be at work.

I play pretty much every night right before bed and I always dream of playing GTA.

Why was I kinda disappointed that the game goes through the exact same prostitute sequence with a female character as it does a male one? I at least expected the hookers to become dudes, or turn you down or do something different, but nope, exactly the same.

And I'm still in mourning over those bastards taking my Santa Claus mask. Bashing people's heads in with a baseball bat while singing Christmas carols just won't be the same. 

You guys are so dull at this game. Missions. Who the fuck does missions any more?

I have learned that when you offer an opinion about something, the opposite is usually the right way to go 85% of the time so we'll keep on pulling jobs.

The Last of Us was not a great game.  I'll give you that one.

You guys are so dull at this game. Missions. Who the fuck does missions any more?

I really wish you had a 360.

That would put him in a session with us, in chat even.  Is this really a desired outcome? 

That would put him in a session with us, in chat even. Is this really a desired outcome?

I think it would be fun. I'm sure he plays in a reasoned, well-mannered style putting teamwork above all else.

That would put him in a session with us, in chat even. Is this really a desired outcome?

I think it would be fun. I'm sure he plays in a reasoned, well-mannered style putting teamwork above all else.

I see what you are trying to do, here.