DVDVR Message Board

Grand Theft Auto V Talk.

I am STILL pissed that bald glitch is back

I had to rebuy my haircut twice.  At least the cornrows bug has not returned.

And I am dumb.  I totally did not check to see if any new tattoos were available.

So you can carry up to ten sets of a body armor in your inventory now.  I have a feeling that's not just for free mode.  Heists are going to be fucking apeshit insane once they arrive.

So, it's tomorrow then.  I had no idea.  He didn't mention a birthday last night. 

I blame Beer #2 and that lucky, back-shooting Merryweather asshole in Dry Docking.

J.T.'s too busy boning up on his Jehovah's Witnesses Bible so he can join his honeys in going door to door.

Very soon, I'm gonna plot to get me a Hearse. When I do, if anybody wants one, I'm yer hookup. Does anyone from here on Xbox already have one? I know they're slow as shit, but I want one and I've got the garage space to blow, don't judge me.

Holy shit. I nearly forgot.

Speaking of owning crazy vehicles, I mentioned that Melraz and I burned through the new Rooftop Rumble.

What I forgot to mention is that we made the trip back to Madrazo's in a Vinewood Tours bus in honor of DuckOnQuack855.

I think it took five hours of real time for that fucking bus to climb the incline road leading to Madrazzo's place.

Happy Birthday tomorrow, mane.

We may have to all jump into a Crew Session tonight and take us a crew selfie.

Online lists say the Hearse is storable. Problem is getting it to spawn. Gotta be in a hearse with someone at the spawn point (the big cemetery in town) to get another to spawn.

We should take a crew shot at some point during Tuesday Night Titans. If Andrew's on, he's gotta wear the red hockey mask with the gold crown on it or I'ma cry.

We should take a crew shot at some point during Tuesday Night Titans. If Andrew's on, he's gotta wear the red hockey mask with the gold crown on it or I'ma cry.

Dan as Catalina, Melraz as Killer Joe, Mark as Ilsa the She Wolf, Robert as Senorita Muerte aka Skull Girl, and Andrew as Sin Cara Rojo.

We've got some crazy gimmicks in our crew.

• Like 1

I forgot about the tour bus too. Robert woulda probably gotta tear from pride.

Hell yeah we need to get us a big crew pic. Thad be great and thanks for the birthday wishes.

Just backed up and read the last page. I dunno how it got out yeah I guess my second beer talked or was it BURKE.... gotta finish this inna minute gotta ask "somebody somethin" Yup that ass I just asked him on text cause I thought that Roberts post sounded like that sum bitch had somethin to do with it. We were talkin earlier and I deleted Facebook to avoid all the happy birthday bull shit. I use this more than Facebook anyhoo. But here's the good news Burkes birthday is exactly a week after mine may the 22. So be sure to flood his ass with warm kind heart felt wishes that the dvdr so lovingly knows how to do.

But really jokes aside thank ya all for the birthday wishes yall are my brothers in arms and I appreciate it. As long as my hundreds of "friends" on Facebook who messages me once a year don't get the satisfaction of feelin like a good samaritan for takin 3 seconds out of their day to say happy birthday. Then I have to spend 3 hours replyin sayin thanks I appreciate it it was good. Hope your doin good too. Then I'm happy.

• Like 3

I'm sorry I didn't get to kill shit with everyone last night, as I planned on being back after dinner.  I made some shit I shouldn't be eating, but fuckit, I was wanting some damn fried chicken, mashed potatoes, shells in some creamy garlic sauce shit, and sweet tea.  It was fucking excellent.  However, I ate by candle light (no this isn't some weird romantic dinner tale, although it kinda was according to my old lady), because the power went off almost immediately as I sat down to eat.   That shit is still off now, wtf AEP?  I tapped out to the heat approaching 90 and drove to my parents house since they have a generator that would power the fucking death star for 8 days with the fuel supply on hand.  They (AEP) say it should be back on some time tonight, so maybe I can shoot some fools tonight.

Also, I want to wish Nate happy birthday :)

No, Burke did not tell me to do that

(it was some guy named derekUR)

Is it just me or does driving seem more "floaty" with this update? Took my Vader out for spin yesterday and noticed something seemed different. Played a few hours yesterday, but wasn't really feeling gamey.

Yes. I had two cop cars barreling up a hill at me and when they got to me, they zoomed over me.

Is it just me or does driving seem more "floaty" with this update? Took my Vader out for spin yesterday and noticed something seemed different. Played a few hours yesterday, but wasn't really feeling gamey.

Yes. I had two cop cars barreling up a hill at me and when they got to me, they zoomed over me.

I hit a few bumps at low speed and caught air. Hope this isn't a permanent thing.

I am beginning to appreciate this Mental State stat. 

I logged in for a few min this morning to go get some ammo.  First session I was in was full of white dots.  Everyone pretty much behaved themselves and didn't shoot at each other.  Bought my ammo and a green hoodie to match my green baseball cap and went to a session full of red dots..

There was a fucking tank battle going on in front of the Chinese Theater. Seriously, over half of the server population was in a tank.  There were also two players exploiting wallbreach glitches to fire on the tanks with RPGs.

I had my doubts, but it looks like the Mental State matchmaking feature is separating the sheeple that never fire a shot in anger from the causal PVP gamers from the true knobheads. 

Even so, not every reddish dot player that enjoys PVP is not a fucking griefer, glitcher, or a retard.

I got red dotted "just" for stealing a car, having to beat up the driver who wanted revenge and accisentaly running over a couple people outside Ponsonby's. :)

Lady characters now have vests and vest blouses to wear. That was all i noticed.

I was on for maybe 20 minutes and never saw a Balla. So disappointed.

I did buy one of the new cars but did not have enough to mod it.