DVDVR Message Board

TNA Impact: Destination X Spoilers for 6/12

TNA Impact Wrestling: Destination X - Airing June 12, 2015 from Orlando, FL

*Christy Hemme welcomed Destination X and prepared to introduce the World Title match when Ethan Carter III & Tyrus interrupted. EC3 says he is the #1 contender but there are two world title matches tonight and he's not in either one. EC3 takes a chair and sits in the middle of the ring, saying Destination X has been cancelled and dares anyone to come stop him. Kurt Angle comes out. EC3 threatens to end his career. Angle threatens to snap his ankle in two so EC3 and Tyrus leave.

*Kurt Angle def. Rockstar Spud via ankle lock submission to retain the TNA Worlds Heavyweight Championship. After the match, they shook hands then Austin Aries came out and raised his briefcase.

*The Dollhouse came to the stage for a promo. Taryn said if Kong wants the title so bad then they will compete in a Lingerie Pillow Fight. Marti shows the lingerie that Kong would have to wear and they say otherwise Kong won't get a title shot.

*Low Ki def. Crazzy Steve & Manik after the Warrior's Way on Manik

*Tigre Uno def. DJ Z & Mandrews after the Phoenix Splash on Mandrews. After the match, Jessie Godderz came out and attacked DJ Z until Mr. Anderson made the save and laid out Jessie with the Mic Check.

*Grado def. Cruz & Kenny King after the Roll n Slice on Cruz

*The Dollhouse came to the ring with the Lingerie Pillow Fight set up. Taryn said it's time for the sexiest match of the night. She knows there are exciting matches tonight but this will get the fans blood pumping in a whole new way. Taryn says Kong has to get some lingerie if she wants to compete and calls her out. Kong comes out in casual attire. Taryn yells at her for not wearing her lingerie and ruining playtime. Marti and Jade tell her that they got her something pretty to wear and in her size so she should go put it on. Kong attacks Jade & Mart and beats them up the ramp. Taryn declares that the fans don't get to see her lingerie then and wants Christy to announce her as the winner but Brooke interrupts and calls this a disgrace to the knockouts division. Taryn argues that Kong didn't follow the rules and wants to be announced the winner. Brooke says she's here now and has no problem fighting in any match, any time. Taryn says that's cute but she didn't challenge her, she challenged Kong and destroyed Gail so Brooke can leave. Brooke says she has one left thing to say and attacks Taryn. They brawl onto the bed where Brooke pulls off Taryn's robe to expose her lingerie. Brooke says just like she took Taryn's robe, next she will take her title.

*Backstage, Jeremy Borash announces Bram has once again called out anyone from TNA's past and reveals Joseph Park. Park says he fell on hard times and isn't the high powered attorney he used to be. He lost his firm and his spot on the roster so this is big shot to be the guy on top.

*Joseph Park came to the ring and cut another promo on his hard times. He talks about hearing what Bram did to his brother Chris and brings up their monster's ball matches. Park continues until Bram attacks..

*Bram def. Joseph Park after a spear through a table.

*Kurt Angle def. Austin Aries via ankle lock submission to retain the TNA Worlds Heavyweight Championship. After the match, EC3 attacked Kurt and stood over him with the world title.

I like how no one ever wins the title anymore when they cash in their shots (I think Spud and the X-Division title is the lone exception in the last like 18 months)

• 5 weeks later...

Fun "Konk"-Taryn stuff. X Title things were a bit goofy. Loved everything with Grado. Well, his match wasn't very good - but his skits were. Bram-Crimson overdelivered by leaps and bounds. Crimson has good moves, and Bram has an incredible presence about him. Angle-Aries was excellent - not a match of the year, but on the ballot for match of the night for sure.

http://www.f4wonline.com/more/more-top-stories/100-tna/42972-tna-impact-wrestling-6-10-15-tv-report-destination-x

Screens -

44e0e7414956090.jpg

23886a414956096.jpg

7d4331414957013.jpg

05c86f414966419.jpg

560f4e414966413.jpg

797d3d414966425.jpg

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/qn6csrmhvnfxdwdbpxdzrafephzpx95o

So I guess the Park match is next week since Bram/Crimson was this week?

The Angle matches were OK I guess. Liked the Spud match better. Everything Dollhouse was embarrassing. It would be better if Taryn was by herself.  I don't understand why Cruz was masked. I guess hiding his face if he wants a WWE tryout like Rios? EC3 continues to be the best thing on this show. Although Josh Matthews randomly turning heel when he shows up is awful. I also like how TNA doesn't even pretend with the piped in crowd noise anymore during matches.

Didn't they mention that Mickie had a concussion from last week?  They go from that to saying she was unharmed.  If so, that's a bit infuriating.  Also found it odd how Brooke is defending the Knockouts when her gimmick is she shakes her ass a lot.  Those were two of the biggest gripes I had about the show.  Aside from that, the Spud title match was pretty good.

Didn't they mention that Mickie had a concussion from last week?  They go from that to saying she was unharmed.  If so, that's a bit infuriating.

Not exactly.  The update TNA posted on its website after the footage aired stated that Mickie lost consciousness briefly and exibited "concussion-like" symptoms, but passed a field concussion exam.   So I guess... no? 

If they didn't tape shows four years in advance, I would think they were hedging their bets so they could decide later if she was hurt seriously or not.

Loved Angle/Aries, super fun main event between two of my favorites. Been enjoying the Angle reign and want it to continue but I'm guessing it ends at EC3. Still enjoying the Dollhouse, love the theme music and Taryn has been great. Don't care much for going back to Brooke as #1 contender but hopefully Taryn's reign keeps going.