DVDVR Message Board

2014-15 NCAAF - THE PLAYOFFS! (and Bowls)

Dolfan in NYC

Between Smith's deep threat ability, Elliott being unstoppable without safeties in the box, and Jones's arm and running ability, in honestly not sure how you defend this offense even theoretically.

Yeah that was pretty dumb on his part. It may not be the wisest decision, but as the coach, not only would I give him an ass chewing but I'd be tempted to sit him out for a series or two. I guess that's why I'm not a coach.

I get the urge, but losing a talented player in a 4 point game for the national title just to make a point?

Holy fuck! He just went full Winston.

Yeah that was pretty dumb on his part. It may not be the wisest decision, but as the coach, not only would I give him an ass chewing but I'd be tempted to sit him out for a series or two. I guess that's why I'm not a coach.

I get the urge, but losing a talented player in a 4 point game for the national title just to make a point?

With the way the Buckeyes are playing the second half, I'm not sure if that would matter. I think Meyer forgot to tell them to stop dropping the ball.

Exhibit A: Your second sentence.

With the way the Buckeyes are playing the second half, I'm not sure if that would matter. I think Meyer forgot to tell them to stop dropping the ball.

Exhibit A: Your second sentence.

Maybe, but Oregon's offense still isn't fully clicking.

If you're Ohio State, I don't know why you do anything but give it to Elliott. Oregon has no answer for him even when they know it's going nowhere else but him.

Have to throw enough to keep the safeties deep, but otherwise, yeah.