DVDVR Message Board

A little time waster for you all

Yo-Yo's Roomie

Well, it got Commander Shepard, Ellen Ripley, and Mako Mori for me.  I gotta think of something harder.

Funnily enough when I quickly looked at it yesterday - Commander Shepard was who I did too.

I did wonder how it would handle the male/female dynamic. Most likely it would just need a couple of extra questions.

Oh BTW - when I fired this up this morning on my work computer (which was the first time I tried here) I got a malware attack pop-up warning.

So just a FYI for everyone

I thought I might stump it with Spike Spiegel (Cowboy Bebop), but it got him pretty easily.  Especially impressive since it didn't ask all that many questions that pointed directly to Cowboy Bebop.  Honestly, once it established that it was an anime character, it seemed to be heading down a Pokémon path.  Was surprised when it not only rendered a guess but was correct.

Stumped it with Stefano Baldini (Italian marathoner, medaled in the 2004 Olympics)

I stumped it with Alexander Haig. (It guessed Neil Armstrong)

It can be tricky if you are using guys who served in the military and politics since they are so many ways to answer some of the questions.

Like "Have they ever killed someone?"

Stumped it with Pickles (the dummer doodely doo ding dong doodely doodley doo) from Metalocalypse, it guessed the Riddler. After it guessed Shaun (of the Dead), John Cena, GOB Bluth, Rogue and Dino Bravo (I thought I had him on that one but he got it after 25).