DVDVR Message Board

The Batman: Arkham series.

New update is worth a download. Preps for the next helping of DLC (incidentally a semi-complete DLC list has leaked and looks awesome) but the important thing is use your WB ID to log into the WB forums for the first time and get the freaking ZUR EN ARRH SKIN! It's one of the best ones in this game too.

Just remember...you only have to sign up for the forum, not post. Since it's linked to your ID, once you've done that you relaunch Arkham Knight and boom. Zur En Arrh.

So great. Beating thugs with a baseball bat just hit a new level.

I just finished the R'as Al Ghul portion of Arkham City. The first time through his sequence of the boss battle felt too easy. However, the second time through was a bit more frustrating and I died once fighting his second form. It was still a pretty fun and inventive boss battle, which you can not say for most of the boss battles in this game. The whole sequence leading up to it reminded me of the Scarecrow sections of Arkham Asylum.

I also am terrible at Dive Bombing, so I am happy that section leading up to the fight had a lot of check points.

How much more of the main story would you guys say I have left? 2-3 hours?

A while since I completed the game. I'd guess about two hours left.

Just got this Saturday.  Am probably the last of my friends to get this, judging from my friends list on PS4.

I want to beat the fucking shit out of whoever decided to put the Batmobile in.  Period.  Name names.

Every time I'm faced with something where I'm having to deal with the Batmobile and combat mode, I groan. 

The Batmobile has split opinion, the majority of which are against its overuse and Battle Mode.

Why don't you post the leaked DLC list? Now I gotta go look for it...

Can you post it when you find it? Thanks.

CId1MGHUAAA3aZu.jpg

Found this but don't want to get your hopes up if I've found a different one to The Unholy Dragon.

• Like 2

Why don't you post the leaked DLC list? Now I gotta go look for it...

Can you post it when you find it? Thanks.

Batgirl: A Matter of Family

An all new prequel story expansion in an entirely new location where you play as Batgirl for the very first time in the Arkham series.

The Season of Infamy

Play as Batman in all new story missions featuring legendary super-villains invading Gotham City, with new story arcs, missions and gameplay features.

Digging through the files shows that the villains are Killer Croc, Mad Hatter, Black Mask, Mister Freeze, Ra's Al Ghul, and Prometheus.

Gotham City Stories

Play as Batman’s key allies in narrative missions extending their storylines, from both before and after the events in Batman: Arkham Knight.

Legendary Batmobiles with Themed Tracks

Drive the most iconic Batmobiles from Batman’s 75-year history, on custom-built race tracks, each themed to that Batmobile’s specific era. Every Batmobile will be drivable across every race track.

Crimefighter Challenge Maps

Engage in a series of new challenge maps utilizing the unique play styles of Batman and his allies.

Files show playable Batman, Nightwing, Robin, Catwoman, Batgirl, Harley Quinn, Red Hood, Azrael, and Joker. Joker specifically is referenced in "Million Dollar Mayhem", where you "cause as much mayhem as possible within 5 minutes and send the bill to Wayne Enterprises."

Character Skins

A variety of skins from across the eras for Batman, Robin, Nightwing, Catwoman, and Batgirl.

Files show multiple skins, here they are:

Batman Skins

First Appearance (Detective Comics #27)

Alex Ross

Batman: The Animated Series

Batman Beyond

Blackest Night

Classic TV Series (Adam West)

Earth 2

Flashpoint Paradox (Thomas Wayne)

Gotham Knight (Anime)

Justice League 3000

Batman Inc.

Jim Lee

New 52

1970s (Blue Suit)

Dark Knight Origins

Dark Knight Returns

Zur-En-Arhh

Bruce Wayne (Unmasked)

Robin Skins

Classic Tim Drake

Classic TV Series (Burt Ward)

Damian Wayne

One Year Later

New 52 (Dick Grayson)

Nightwing Skins

Classic

New 52

Catwoman Skins

1990s (Long Halloween)

Classic TV Series (Julie Newmar)

Batgirl Skins

Bruce Timm

Classic TV Series

New 52

Pre-Order Bonus Content

All in-game content that is offered through various retail pre-order incentives. This includes the Harley Quinn and Red Hood Story Packs, as well as any Batmobile or Booster Pack that was available as early bonuses for pre-order of the game. For those who did not receive the content with their game, these items will become available when their respective exclusivity windows expire in August/September.

• Like 3

So before I start school in a few weeks and am poor again should I buy the DLC season pass? I have a $10 credit to the Microsoft store for pre-ordering Rare Replay....

I've found the season pass to be worth the investment, yes.

I mean, Batgirl is out, skins pack is soon, Harley/Red Hood exclusivity apparently ends in September, and Challenge Pack 1 was confirmed with the latest update, with 1 implying more in the future. There's a lot confirmed with at least three months of additional content to come.

For $30 after the credit? I'd do it. But then I got the Season Pass when I bought the game so I'm probably on the Kool Aid.

I have Red Hood because my wife bought this through Gamestop for me as an anniversary gift but I have yet to play it.

I sadly bought the MK pass and have been regretting it since I have not been playing much lately. 

TRIPLE POST BECAUSE I'M PISSED.

I think I lost a trophy forever.  The one on the airship.  Inside the crate. You have to send it plummeting to the ground.  Didn't realize this at first, and thought it was lost when I sent it flying.  Found out that it crashes to the ground and you pick it up.  I go to the crash site....NO TROPHY.  If that thing is gone, then I need to go ahead and finish the game, before I get to the point of no return.

Depending on how long it was it may have just refreshed it. Try dumping it out again.

Also mind that the landing site makes no actual sense relative to where the airships are. I thought I lost it until I dumped in the water and happened to come up right beside it.

Man, I hope so.  I went to where the wreckage is, and no dice.  Possible that it just pops up elsewhere?

Double post, but LOTS of new skins dropped today.

Which? Like when characters have alternate looks in games. Batman has a big variety to choose from. So does Spider-Man.

Batman Beyond, Dark Knight Returns, alternate Batmobile, first appearance Batman.

Damndest thing.  I looked in my Riddler trophy grid, and it's showing all trophies retrieved, even though I never actually got the trophy from the crate.  Strange.

Also, I was all excited to fight

Deathstroke

Only to get MORE fucking Cobra drones.  UGH.

Just got this Saturday.  Am probably the last of my friends to get this, judging from my friends list on PS4.

I want to beat the fucking shit out of whoever decided to put the Batmobile in.  Period.  Name names.

I guess all the fans were responsible because we asked for it basically.  So, technically we are partly to blame.