DVDVR Message Board

WRESTLER OF THE DAY: JACKIE (Jacqueline Moore)

RIPPA

Black AND a woman. Wrestling fans might as well put her face on a milk carton as far as the WWE is concerned.

Lance Russell is the fucking best. HER DANDER MUST BE UP!

There's not a lot of footage online of the Miss Simpson/Miss Texas feud  from 93, which is pretty fun. I will say that I thought a lot of the Bert Prentice stuff was tasteless and brutal but when he brings out Sapphire it's one of the craziest memphis moments of the 90s.

Your Paunts Free Match of The Day is Molly Holly vs. Jackie:

Jesus Christ, ladies.  No matter who gets the pinfall, a winner is me.   I am not sure what is more awesome:  Jackie's augmented funbags personally purchased by Vince or Molly's augmented ass as influenced by some cheeseburger and seasoned french fries diet.  Wow.

Some days I am very proud to be a fan of the pro wrasslin.  

Assholes reject the tender sentiments from the wonderful interracial family in the Cheerios commercials while we fully embraced the powerful yet star-crossed love between Kevin Sullivan and Jacqueline.  Stand by your man, baby.

• Like 2

Maybe this goes in the TNA thread, but I was always amused that TNA had her wearing a Confederate flag hat. (Or did she wear one before she was in TNA?) You can see it in the Gail Kim match.

I am pretty sure that when she got paired up with James Storm she started wearing it - because when she first debuted in TNA she didn't have it