DVDVR Message Board

Destiny

Big Fresh

Nope - Only Oct 3. That is when the next Smash Brothers game comes out and he already said he would be obsessed with that.

And then Sunset Overdrive comes out end of Oct.

So - yup - three weeks

Actually...... I'm more excited to keep playing Pokemon right now than Destiny. I don't know why. So it may not even be one day. Also, NHL '15 comes out tomorrow, so....

A guy on my friend's list was playing it 3 hours ago. 12 minutes past midnight, UK time. He must live next door to Game or something.

I'll be honest, titan's were boss followed closely by warlock's in the crucible and iron banner play I done. I think it just takes more skill to play with the hunter

shots fired

To be honest, my experience was that the only way to thrive in the crucible was with a full auto gun.

So...

I ended up dropping the $35 for the expansion pass, so, with that, my upgraded sparrow for pre-ordering from GameStop, and my Vanguard Armory thing, I should be pretty good from the start, yeah?

I'm not one to double-post, but it's been two hours.

Decided to go with a Hunter, mostly because my brother ended up going Titan. I'm Human, he's Exo. I'm probably going to end up doing what I did with the beta, run the Human Hunter as my main guy, but play a female Awoken Warlock and a male Exo Titan sometimes as well.

Got up to level three, played the first mission twice with my brother. Once one Normal, once on Hard. Really wish there was a way to share weapons between friends, because I got some decent shotguns, which I don't have much use for (I'm working on getting better with sniper rifles), but he would, but no way to give it to him. I was hoping for a sniper rifle to drop, but I didn't get one, so I ended up buying one out of the Vanguard Armory, but I can't use it until level six. Cie la vie.

I ended up with two of the upgraded Sparrows, though. I think one is from the beta, one is from the pre-order? I dunno.

Anyway, I'll be around more tomorrow night after 9pm PST, same on Wednesday, then most of the day Thursday and Friday, since I'm off. Hopefully I can get past where the beta ended by then, and get some decent gear for the Crucible.

Anyone on PS3, feel free to add me to your friend's list. PSN name is sycoDMN. I even have a headset! Be warned, I do say 'dude' and 'fuck' a lot...I'm from Los Angeles, I can't help it.

Spoiler~¡

I didn't experience any disconnects, and my dsl connection has been fucked for months. Nat is set to moderate, haven't done any port forwarding or static ips. Just stuck the game in the tray, made a sandwich and by the time just was done eating the opening mutagenesis going.

I didn't see any server issues. Big test will probably be around 6pm-12am tonight. I'm gonna grab some sleep but Bungie has had their shit together.

I think most of the pre-order stuff is with that Mailman / Special Orders vendor.  That's where I was told to pick up my Emblems and Shaders. 

The Grimoire cards should already be unlocked.

You may not get your pre-order vehicles until you do the missions that unlock them.  At least that is how it worked in WoW.  I had a free Griffin service but I couldn't use it until I did the quest that enabled me to travel by Griffin.

If that is the logic, then you won't get access to jumpships or Sparrows until you do those missions / quests to unlock them.

The Clan is our official organization in the game. I don't think you can join the Clan without having an active character in the game.

The Group is where we hang out online at Bungie.net.  Players can join our Group and still not be members of our Clan.

We need to make sure that we are members of the Clan as well as members of the Group.

The Clan is our official organization in the game. I don't think you can join the Clan without having an active character in the game.

The Group is where we hang out online at Bungie.net.  Players can join our Group and still not be members of our Clan.

We need to make sure that we are members of the Clan as well as members of the Group.

Word, well I don't think I'm in the clan then and it didn't come up on search

Just a gentle reminder to use spoiler tags where appropriate

Spoiler! Bruce Willis was dead the whole time!

Did I do it right?

I think you overestimate how much I like you...

• Like 4

Is Bear going to get Destiny?   You guys need to find a way to co-op that shit and put it on your YouTube Channel.  

I can't wait for the part where you guys are smacking each other in the head with claw hammers after a Devil Walker converts your Sparrows into glowing splinters with many many tank shells.

Just a gentle reminder to use spoiler tags where appropriate

Spoiler! Bruce Willis was dead the whole time!

Did I do it right?

I'll never watch Die Hard the same way again. You've ruined it.