DVDVR Message Board

JANUARY PRO WRES YAMMERING

No you can't.

Well, I can. You might be an inferior being who needs to watch and rewind a lot to keep track of everything going on. And you might need to wipe off your computer monitor to get rid of that smudge where you were dragging your finger under the previous sentence.

No because the idea you can decide if something is good by fast forwarding it is ludicrous. 

The fact is that you are not going to convince him that he can't and he's not going to convince you that he can. 

Do I need to bust out puppets.

1. You say Raw was terrible.

2. You say you fast forwarded thru large portions of the show.

3. How can you know if a show was terrible if you ADMIT you did not watch it.

4. Fuck You.

5. Good to see Big Fresh is still upset because I think murdering an unarmed person is wrong.

BAHAHAHAHA!

I don't understand why people are trolling Vic when he is actually right about this. Watching a match or segment while fast forwarding means you had a preconceived notion about its quality before it started. Its like putting salt on your dinner at a restaurant before taking a bite.

• Like 6

The correct way of judging is to divide the number of Likes by the total number of posts.

Using (some of) the above posters as an example:

It took Big Fresh 1579 posts to get 567 Likes - he's posting with a 36% success rate.

It took Raziel 944 posts to get 277 Likes - he's posting with a 29% success rate.

WHY ELSE WOULD WE HAVE SUCH AN ADVANCED VOTING SYSTEM?

• Like 3

I don't understand why people are trolling Vic when he is actually right about this. Watching a match or segment while fast forwarding means you had a preconceived notion about its quality before it started. Its like putting salt on your dinner at a restaurant before taking a bite.

When I watch a show in FF, I am more likely to slow down based on preconceived notions about relevance to ongoing storylines rather than an idea about its quality. (Well, I tend to slow it down for Diva matches, even ones without AJ.)

The correct way of judging is to divide the number of Likes by the total number of posts.

It took Big Fresh 1579 posts to get 567 Likes - he's posting with a 36% success rate.

It took Raziel 944 posts to get 277 Likes - he's posting with a 29% success rate.

I thought it was posts liked by FSW minus posts liked by Victator minus (100x posts liked by both of them).

Yeah!!!!! Fuck you, Raziel!!!

• Like 2