DVDVR Message Board

November 2023 Wrestling Talk

All I know about CM Punk is that pipe bomb thing and the straight edge nerdy heel thing. I actually thought had potential, like if he’d have been real with it like he was in the pipe bomp promo. 

I also thought Hacksaw Jim Duggan as the janitor was better than anything Hall or Nash had done since 1997. According to FB that was 24 years ago today.

38 minutes ago, Cobra Commander said:

Imagine how many serious injuries would have happened if Mabel started using the Uraken as a finish

This goes especially knowing the story Jim Ross ALWAYS tells anytime Mabel comes up, which is what he would watch in his hotel room non stop. Lets just say his wrist strength has to be crazy alone.

And Jim always caps it off with, "...but good ole Nelson wasn't bothering anybody."

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

22 minutes ago, Elsalvajeloco said:

This goes especially knowing the story Jim Ross ALWAYS tells anytime Mabel comes up, which is what he would watch in his hotel room non stop. Lets just say his wrist strength has to be crazy alone.

And Jim always caps it off with, "...but good ole Nelson wasn't bothering anybody."

gonna guess that autocorrect intervened somewhere during that post

2 hours ago, Cobra Commander said:

hopefully AI isn't good enough to generate a photo of Hulk Hogan flexing as Henry Kissinger looks on in awe

Who needs AI when you can get Ben Garrison to draw this?

• Haha 1