DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2013: WEEK 13

Justin877

Well again - they couldn't have flexed in the Broncos/Chiefs because they had already done it earlier this year (and there is the whole rule about max # of prime time games teams can have)

The game they originally were going to flex in was Eagles/Cards... which wasn't much better than this

And NBC constantly bragging about how they flexed Saints/Panthers into next week is an amazing bit of "WHO CARES THAT WE FUCKED UP THIS WEEK. LOOK AT NEXT WEEK!!!"

• Like 1

Well again - they couldn't have flexed in the Broncos/Chiefs because they had already done it earlier this year (and there is the whole rule about max # of prime time games teams can have)

The game they originally were going to flex in was Eagles/Cards... which wasn't much better than this

Jesus. There are so many bad teams this year SNF is basically Russian Roulette with 5/6 chambers loaded.

That crowd gives no fucks about this game .

Well the stadium is only half full to begin with and Skins fans start bailing as soon as the blew the lead. Plus - there is a lot portion of Giants fans

Can't really blame RG3 that much tonight because nobody can catch shit tonight for the Skins

No, he's bad too.

I have no problem using the "he didn't have an offseason" excuse for this year because of his injuries.  Now if he looks like this next year then we can put him in the Sam Bradford category of QB's.  Most people in DC are praying that he turns into Cam Newton next year

Fred Davis has one chance to tell the Red Lobster to go fuck himself and he blew it as usual

I have no idea what is going on but they definitely got screwed on that.

How can the Skins have looked at that and thought they got the first down to begin with?  Oh I see the first down marker now.  Yeah they got fucked

So now we are going to get a full week of "we were contending for the playoffs and Jeff Triplette fucked us" in this area.  Mark my words the Skins already feel the NFL hates them