DVDVR Message Board

This Probably Won't Be Good....

RIPPA

Oh, thank fuck.  I got the invite last week and got into Bluesky (need to see about what invites I have to give)  But while it beats the tar out of Twitter I've been thinking "It's nice, but now what?"  So thank goodness for this.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NikoBaltimore said:

Oh, thank fuck.  I got the invite last week and got into Bluesky (need to see about what invites I have to give)  But while it beats the tar out of Twitter I've been thinking "It's nice, but now what?"  So thank goodness for this.

There's a pro wrestling feed as well if you search feeds, it'll take a hashtag with the promotion to show up, but technology these days will let you put an emoji (any of the 🤼) emojis in a post and it'll show on the feed!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, porksweats said:

There's a pro wrestling feed as well if you search feeds, it'll take a hashtag with the promotion to show up, but technology these days will let you put an emoji (any of the 🤼) emojis in a post and it'll show on the feed!

This is a big part of what's keeping me on there (and thank you porksweats for doing the work to make sure people are aware of it)

• Like 2