DVDVR Message Board

A General Grand Theft Auto Discussion Thread

1900 seems high, especially when you start spending more time in freemode, which pays off with significantly less RP.

1,000? Oh yeah. Maybe 1,300. But even that seems high to me.

Secret Horsemen tank fighting strategy: "to the Mini-Cooper!"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Melraz and I got our first ever GTA car show invite last night.  It was cute. They even had a guy running security.  I don’t think we’re gonna get invited back. 

• Haha 1
18 hours ago, jstout said:

You'll wind up in Juvie for stint No. 3

I have you know I am only got one trip to juvie. You were our only repeat offender. 

You need to come visit when we’re on sometime. The dots haven’t got any better and Simeon cars net 20k now

I fear the try-hards with their remote control tanks, flying motorcycles, suicide penchants and Mary Lous. 

I'll try to get updated tomorrow, fuck it. Connection problems may be a big problem - haven't forwarded my ports since switching cable companies a year and a half ago.

14 hours ago, jstout said:

I fear the try-hards with their remote control tanks, flying motorcycles, suicide penchants and Mary Lous. 

Yeah, a lot of that's still around, but it's less annoying somehow now.  Maybe I just don't give a shit any longer. If it gets annoying, I just change rooms.

It's weird how stuff seems to go in and out of fashion.  Since I started back playing a bit I've only run into one suicide queen.  RPG spamming also seems to have gone out of style.  I've run into a few scout sniper folks, but not nearly like we used to.  Still a lot of flying motorcycles, but not quite as many as I remember from the past.  The only ones that bother me are the guys that constantly use their stupid bikes to move from building to building to sit on top of your head.  I just try to annoy those back.  Most people don't know how to use em, so I just stay on foot and try to shoot em off.  It works more often than you'd think.  Think I've only seen one Delorean.  Only seen one remote control tank.  Those are automatic room change for me.  On the other hand, jets seem to have made a weird comeback, though I've only run into two people that knew how to use em.

Mary Lou, of course, never goes out of style.  BTW, you missed me doing a picture perfect one during a T-ball game a couple weeks ago.  Had to do it to avoid crushing one of my players.  Gave the folks in the stands a good laugh.  Surprisingly I lived through it, though my right shoulder and half my upper back ached for a couple days afterwards.

14 hours ago, jstout said:

I'll try to get updated tomorrow, fuck it. Connection problems may be a big problem - haven't forwarded my ports since switching cable companies a year and a half ago.

Hey, the game's only been out 7 1/2 years.  They'll get the connection stuff sorted out soon.

Edited by Robert C