DVDVR Message Board

Raw 9-30-13

MGFanJay

I can think of lots of reasons to rebrand Epico and Primo, most notably "they were boring and heatless and going nowhere and when Creative wanted the tag titles to disappear for awhile and not have anyone notice or care they just let Epico and Primo have them."

Time lagged minireview. Awful show I skipped through in about ten minutes. That was Mascarita Dorada, right? Great, he's a less immoble fucking Kemonito now. Much better than an asskicking mini doing sick ass flippy floppy armdrags on other minis. Who needs that? I'm glad they got him and made him into a prop for an inexplicably rebranded tag team. And how about that pop their entrance got? I thought my speakers were going to explode, or melt. Big Show walked around frustrated and we got many close-ups of his desperation. Randy Orton and Daniel Bryan argued and fought. This show just keeps surprising me.

I need to point out that it was pretty damn low budget of WWE to have RVD show his highlights off a youtube page. That's some bush league shit I expect out of an indy that can't afford an actual highlights package or modern day ROH.

They were promoting the YouTube channel. They did the same thing with Kofi... 

They couldn't have promoted it without having the video window at the smallest setting?

No. No, they couldn't have. This is the only way they could have done it. They absolutely couldn't have done it another way.

This fandom seems like a good way to spend your time ;(

Cool review, bro.

Good for you.

Watching a three hour show in ten minutes always gives you the best impression of what that show was like.

I had more time on my hands a month or so ago and would watch most of the show each week, so I do have a feel for the structure and flow of it and I'm not blindly skipping forward. Either way, it's just really hard for me to connect with this show. I'd quit, but they have a significant number of the world's best workers under contract.

This fandom seems like a good way to spend your time ;(

Yeah, I didn't mean that. Who cares.

I can think of lots of reasons to rebrand Epico and Primo, most notably "they were boring and heatless and going nowhere and when Creative wanted the tag titles to disappear for awhile and not have anyone notice or care they just let Epico and Primo have them."

I barely remember Epico and Primo at all. Now they're repackaged in what looks like could be a fun gimmick with a entertaining mascot. It's perfect for the "comedy" division of the WWE. I'm really fine with that.