DVDVR Message Board

Raw 9-30-13

MGFanJay

Tonight was the night! Where a show called Raw happened. Highlight was either terrible commentary, Goldust in a suit, the wacky bull, or Heyman and Ryback being great. Much of it came off as filler and the PPV itself wasn't built up very well even if more matches were made for it. After one day, I'm already tired of the Susan G Komen campaign.

http://jayreviewsthings.blogspot.com/2013/09/raw-9-30-13.html

Screens -

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/ro8jfqvih3jij9sonzwyfgkk5758frz7

• Like 1

Highlight?  Without a doubt it was:

Show footage of Big Show knocking out Miz and Miz being carried out of the arena last week.

Immediately cut to:

Renee: "Big Show, how are you holding up after what happened last week?"

HAHAHA! FUCK YOU, MIZ! 

You hurt Big Show's heart!

• Like 1

I thought Brie was actually pretty good, and it does allow the angle to get more personal.  And I guess it ties the AJ vs. Total Divas storyline in with the main story, so...  yeah.

Orton beat down was good.  I was massively disappointed that Los Matadores weren't Cody and Dustin, but then GOLDUST IN A SUIT AND FULL FACE PAINT.  DUSTY PROMO.  I'LL BE YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ALL NIGHT LONG.

FUCK YES FUCK YES FUCK YES.

The Shield had a good six man tag.  In related news, the sun set in the west, and experts expect it to rise in the east.

• Like 3

Rippa was drowning in his hatred of this crowd on Twitter.

What is everyone's worst crowd moment?

For me, it was either the sign the guy had that said "Get the shovels!" when HHH came to the ring, the guy yelling "PRIIIIIMOOOOO" during the Matadors match (always a favorite here on the board when fans are able to show off their knowledge of "the business" like that),

or the guy yelling "Kiss her Randy....KISS HER!! DO IT!!!" at the end.

But there was sooooo much more than that.

I thought Brie was actually pretty good, and it does allow the angle to get more personal.  And I guess it ties the AJ vs. Total Divas storyline in with the main story, so...  yeah.

But where was she when he was mauled by 4-5 people at a time? All of a sudden she's concerned while it's one-on-one?