DVDVR Message Board

2015 NCAAF: Week 11

Dolfan in NYC

After starting off 1-3 and losing against teams like the mighty Toledo, where the hell did this Arkansas come from the last 4 games?

This is the second year in a row that they've gotten really hot at the end of the season. If they could just figure out how to get in gear early, they would be a legit contender, instead of the perennial spoiler.

Boy this Baylor-Oklahoma game is getting chippy. . . .

Kirk Herbstreit: You just can't lose control of your emotions there as yet another OU player commits a dumb penalty. Meanwhile, the camera shows Bob Stoops flipping out and slamming his headset.

Funny how commentators expect players to be stoic but have no such standard for coaches.

Kirk Herbstreit: You just can't lose control of your emotions there as yet another OU player commits a dumb penalty. Meanwhile, the camera shows Bob Stoops flipping out and slamming his headset.

Funny how commentators expect players to be stoic but have no such standard for coaches.

I haven't really watched Michigan at all this year, does Harbaugh still go into apoplexy every time something wrong?

I haven't really watched Michigan at all this year, does Harbaugh still go into apoplexy every time something wrong?

Oh lord yes

Oh lord yes

Always funny

Baylor about to go down. The moment got too big for the freshman QB.

I really think Oklahoma is the best team in the B12. They just have that inexplicable loss to Texas against them.

Oklahoma running the table has to be the Big 12's nightmare scenario right now.

Running out of opportunities for that kind of chaos.

Clemson's last 2 regular season games are a cakewalk. North Carolina in the ACC title game is the only potential threat.

Notre Dame's only challenge left is Stanford.

Ohio State definitely has some chances to lose, though. As do all the remaining B12 contenders.

My two rooting interests actually work together this year. Michigan first, chaos second.

This year, if Michigan wins out and gets some nice chaos, the door is slightly open still.

(I know the odds are really bad, just to be clear.)