DVDVR Message Board

[MM15] R3: KAZUCHIKA OKADA vs. DREW GALLOWAY

RIPPA

KAZUCHIKA OKADA vs. DREW GALLOWAY  

100 members have voted

1. 1. CHOOSE ONE

I love the Rainmaker but I have done my homework and Galloway seems to have had the better year.

That being said, I would not be bummed if Okada won this poll because people are just voting for Okada.

I'm not a huge Galloway fan, but I'm convinced that Okada winning by this much this early means there are people on this board who watch wrestling solely in gif form, and think Okada is awesome because of dropkicks and rainmakers.

• Like 1

When it comes to my vote. I just don't think there has ever been anything special or interesting about Galloway outside of his manic bumping as part of 3MB. I mean, this was a good matchup for Okada because there was no way that I was voting for Galloway ever.

I watched that Jimmy Rave match from the opening round and was thoroughly disappointed by both guys. Galloway has an amazing look, like he's an incredibly good looking, tall man, but he's also incredibly average in the ring.

Okada is overhyped by Meltzer and company but he's had a handful of great matches that Galloway wish he could be part of. This isn't even close in my mind.