DVDVR Message Board

SEPT WRESTLING DISCUSSION THREAD

RIPPA

I do think there are a couple of interesting ways to look at it, one being how WWE booking is affected by being publicly traded and the second a more general sense of the tools that are being withheld from wrestlers now relative to years past. Batista talked to Jericho a bit about those on the podcasts. It's not the first time these tools have been yanked away either. Back during the steroid trial in 94, things like ballshots were banned too.

I don't care if we've already seen the WWE Bunny hit moves like Justin Gabriel, if I were on the Creative Team, I'd be working on having him unmask around Rumble as Sting.

Chances are that they'll waste it on Sami Zayn or KENTA, I think it'd be funnier if it's The Stinger tho.

Aigh that's the one. Obviously worked out well

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_Professional_Wrestling_Alliance

The group was established as a means to aid the many competing wrestling promotions in Japan. Members will share resources including training facilities and their wrestlers themselves. They will also coordinate the arrangements of their shows in order to avoid clashes. In addition to this "super shows" will be run with wrestlers from the member promotions competing on the same shows. This first of which occurred on November 14, 2006.

If I recall correctly it failed because NOAH tried to more or less take it over which of course meant NJPW and AJPW didn't join.