DVDVR Message Board

SEPT WRESTLING DISCUSSION THREAD

RIPPA

I, for one, would love to see Big Show do a Krusher Kruschev and join up with Lana. After all the labor/management troubles he went through with HHH, he just needs a little push to drive him away from decadent Western capitalism. A red butcher singlet with thee hammer'n'sickle and some Cossack boots would complement his Lenin beard and ushanka.

dah,

RAF

• Like 2

Woods better do some good mic work, because Big E hasn't given me anything but Bundy memories of the 5 count and Kofi is only memorable for being Punk's video game buddy (and having the most unusual sternum in wrestling outside of Stephanie McMahon).

I'm behind a paywall for WON.com, can someone please post the WWE house show results from Youngstown, OH for last night?

http://www.gerweck.net/2014/09/28/928-wwe-house-show-results-from-youngstown-oh/

There we go, thanks!  You can tell the only two wrestling sites I ever visit are WON and DVDVR, or else I probably would've found it without having to ask.

• Like 1

If Brock is out for HiaC, can they run Ambrose vs. Rollins as the main event in the first ever ladder Hell in a Cell for the Money in the Bank?

I think that's a viable main, and the addition of a ladder to the cell dynamic could be innovative enough and have a curiosity factor.

Leave Cena as co-main with Kane and Orton in a handicap match. He can get saved from an authority beat down (after winning clean of course) by a returning healed up Roman Reigns. That way all that suck can be left in one match.

And how come they don't write people off TV anymore? Shouldn't someone have "injured" Reigns? RVD and Jericho have both come back and disappeared again without explanation. RVD could've been taken out by Seth Rollins or Cesaro. Hell, best idea I heard was Jericho getting kidnapped by Bray Wyatt and we never hear about him anymore. He can do the podcast from Bray's dungeon.

I'm pretty sure they couldn't write out Reigns because he was rushed to the hospital the day before Night of Champions. They were kind of forced to just announce what happened instead of doing some convoluted storyline. Besides, they usually don't do that for injuries. They only really need to do it when a guy is off filming a movie or something like that. A worker being injured is reason enough to cheer them when they eventually come back anyway. No need to add unnecessary shit on-top of a perfectly fine excuse like, "Well, Reigns is injured."

I know there was someone in the area, so I'm curious, did the NWA Mid-Atlantic show scheduled for the 13th actually happen?  I'm trying to find results as I'm curious, they were scheduled to have AJ Styles on the card and he was holding a training session earlier in the day.  None of their official sites have any info, my gut feeling says it just didn't go off, but I'm hoping I'm wrong.

I guess they must have decided that a former world champion legitimate cage fighter working with the company's top babyface inside the company's signature cage might have been too successful or something.

I think the real problem is having a PPV called Hell in a Cell that requires the titular match in a dead zone month. Hell in a Cell should only happen at the organic end of a feud, not necessarily because October.

• Like 8