DVDVR Message Board

DEADPOOL & WOLVERINE - 7/26/2024

DEADPOOL & WOLVERINE

Starring Ryan Reynolds, Hugh Jackman, Brianna Hildebrand, Owen Wilson, and Jennifer Garner (!)

Directed by Shawn Levy

In theaters July 26th.

--

This is probably going to be the #1 box office movie of the summer, so into it's own thread we go.

• Like 1

Jumping out of giant sized Scott’s rotting skull into a Dr. Strange portal. So maybe Wong is involved in this too since he’s been involved in damn near everything else.

21 hours ago, Craig H said:

I’ve watched this a few times now and just noticed the “Liefeld’s Just Feet” sign. I’m dying.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...

Tickets just went on sale here in the States.  

Judging from what I'm seeing, this is gonna be massive, so move quickly. 

7 hours ago, The Natural said:

It took me about 10 years, but I finally got my dad to admit Heineken is awful. 

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

It took me about 10 years, but I finally got my dad to admit Heineken is awful. 

Better late than never. Thanks for fixing the embedding for me. Tablet just doesn't do it. Hope y'all are well xxx.

Edited by The Natural
  • Like 1

Grabbed our seats for Saturday the 27th. Spent $13 extra for a third seat so we don't have some potential dweeb right on top of us - bourgeoisie as hell but 🤷🏻

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 5/20/2024 at 2:28 PM, Dolfan in NYC said:

Tickets just went on sale here in the States.  

Judging from what I'm seeing, this is gonna be massive, so move quickly. 

20 hours ago, Coletti said:

Grabbed our seats for Saturday the 27th. Spent $13 extra for a third seat so we don't have some potential dweeb right on top of us - bourgeoisie as hell but 🤷🏻

I live in a small town so you don't have to fight it out for tickets in advance. The Dark Knight x2 and The Dark Knight Rises in actual IMAX was an absolute nightmare. You bought the tickets and reserved seating wasn't done back then so there was a long arse queue first come first served. Got lucky getting middle seats for all three.

Interesting situation in Marlins-Tigers yesterday.  Skip was in the dugout being a bit displeased about strike calls, the ump warned him, then the bench coach clapped saying "break it up."  

Ump turned and tossed... someone. 

Yeah, that's gonna be a demerit on his scorecard.