DVDVR Message Board

IMPACT! WRESTLING - 2023

I find Impact's roster really interesting right now. They have a bunch of guys/gals that are really firing on all cylinders, but haven't been too exposed yet. So, you can get a ton of cool dream matches with them. Like, we haven't seen Alexander or Baily or Grace or Bey face a lot of the bigger names out there, so it all feels fresh. That's a cool spot to be in. I just wish more people would give them a chance. This isn't the TNA of old, this is really fresh, exciting stuff.

• Like 1

I was looking at pictures of PWG shows at the Globe and it look compacted I then remembered that New Japan ran a show at the globe in the Fall of 19. I wanted to get a look at aesthetic of the venue and I think this video gives a good visual on what the venue looks like set up for wrestling. It’s a beautiful looking building for wrestling. The Globes wikipedia says it holds 2,000 New Japan had just over 500 fans there. The show Wrestlemania weekend I think is gonna be really good it’ll probably be close to full there’s gonna be a lot of wrestling fans in town for Mania.

Hopefully it’s successful enough that Impact comes back to the West Coast. Atleast go further than Las Vegas which is technically the Southwest. I’d like them to Eventually make there way up to The Pacific Northwest so I can see them live and in person.

On 1/27/2023 at 10:57 AM, Curt McGirt said:

I totally expected an Impact In 60 on the Briscoes last night. Where was that at?

A little late but this is happening tonight, although weirdly Impact in 60 has been moved out of it's regular 7 pre-Impact slot, with the only AXS airing appearing to be at 2 AM est.