DVDVR Message Board

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. He definitely considered "I'm rich enough to kill this man" during that stare down.
  3. But MJF's thing has always kind of been, "Fuck off Tony, I do what I want!", though, hasn't it? I don't think he really fits in that role. If healthy, I think Omega makes more sense. Already got beef with the Bucks and was also one of the founders.
  4. Tony doing the "I have to inject AEW with a lethal dose of poison" Vince speech as he spins around his chair to reveal the letters "m J f" in the nWo logo font...
  5. The one walkout thing w/ a wrestler I do remember is Rey Jr. and Konnan walking out with Jhonny Gonzalez (the former Sexy Star's husband and the same guy who almost got into it with a drunk Jeff Jarrett the night Sexy Star went off script at TripleMania) the week after Perry Aguayo Jr. died. I just remember thinking, "Man...this is going to be even sadder cause Gary Russell Jr. is about to beat Jhonny's ass". And that's EXACTLY what happened. That was extremely depressing. I felt bad for those dudes.
  6. I forgot to mention that in the Discord but yeah Missy turned on Janela in the title match at Spring Break and sided with Blake. Also, I need to see more GCW but Blake is becoming much better as a shithead heel than he maybe ever was as a face. I'm sure he's playing both when doing the indies but I would love to see him back on ROH as a heel to see how he would fare.
  7. I do remember Hunter walking out with Floyd (w/ Bieber), but I totally wasn't paying attention to that aspect. Maybe it's because as I mentioned before here, there are like 6,000 people in the ring before and after a fight and 99% of them don't belong there.
  8. NASCAR is going to flip their shit if the Super Bowl moves to the same day as the Daytona 500.
  9. Orioles are sending Jackson Holliday back down to AAA Not really surprising since he was hitting about as well as me
  10. I was gonna say that one, but I'll go with HHH doing the same thing when he walked out with Mayweather to sell Brock breaking his arm w the kimura lock (I remember Justin Bieber and another kinda oddball person being part of that walk out too)
  11. Today
  12. It comes with two heads. @The NaturalYou can keep it in the packaging if you wish. If you take him out it should be relatively easy to put back in. I took out the Claudio one to get a better look and there were no issues putting him back in. And as much as I like the version with hair first thing I'm doing is swapping the head to bald/buzz one.
  13. Matt once shared a Greg Valentine/Berzerker match with me, and for that I'll always like him.
  14. Aka - its definitely happening before Goodell leaves office
  15. You've probably seen these in chronological order: Pete Dunne vs. Tyler Bate. NXT TakeOver: Chicago. *****. WALTER vs. Pete Dunne. NXT TakeOver: New York. WALTER vs. Tyler Bate. NXT UK TakeOver: Cardiff. *****. WALTER vs. Tyler Bate is a must see.
  16. At one point when Ken Shamrock was in the WWF he wears a fake cast to a UFC event when he's cornering Lion's Den fighters
  17. Started swimming in April 2023 for the first time in 25 years. I used floats for that reason even though I know how to swim. It's now a year and today was one of my best. Met a supportive lass today, she's also begun again. All but one person there is encouraging. This was my first Friday steady swim ever. There's a Monday, Tuesday and Friday. I gather from other people there it's very busy on a Monday, quieter on the Tuesday but that snide cow is there who I'm too nice to tell to fuck off and a Friday which I'd say is between the two.
  18. Started swimming in April 2023 for the first time in 25 years. I used floats for that reason even though I know how to swim. It's now a year and today was one of my best. Met a supportive lass today, she's also begun again. All but one person there is encouraging. This was my first Friday steady swim ever. There's a Monday, Tuesday and Friday. I gather from other people there it's very busy on a Monday, quieter on the Tuesday but that snide cow is there who I'm too nice to tell to fuck off and a Friday which I'd say is between the two.
  19. Having Jinder do the Ric Flair “Tony, we’re partners” sort of thing aka Flair’s WWF return in Charlotte would be a fun reference. But I don’t think they can wait 3 months for Jinder’s non-compete to run out (even with recent FTC announcements, I doubt they’re gonna make that move before the decision gets held up) MJF would be an interesting “protector” here since he might need something to do while waiting for Adam Cole to heal.
  20. Saw Jodie on Tuesday and liked her. Will see her again next month.
  21. hammerva

2024 NFL Draft

I didn't think it was possible to find a more thin skinned owner than Richie Rich Daniel Synder. Well David Tepper is surpassing that in droves. I guess it could have been much worse at least he didn't have a drink in his hand
  22. Meltzer's ******1/2 for Ospreay vs. Danielson is the highest star rating for an AEW match ever toppling Omega/Page vs Young Bucks at AEW Revolution 2020, ******.
  23. Meltzer: Okada vs. PAC, ****3/4. House of Black vs. Briscoe/Kingston/Copeland, ****1/4. Nightingale vs. Hart, **. Strong vs. O'Reilly, ****. Jericho vs. Hook, ***1/4. Storm vs. Rosa, ****1/4. Ospreay vs. Danielson, ******1/2. Young Bucks vs. FTR, ****1/2. Strickland vs. Joe, ****1/4. Natural: Okada vs. PAC, ****3/4. House of Black vs. Briscoe/Kingston/Copeland, ****. Nightingale vs. Hart, **. Strong vs. O'Reilly, ****1/4. Jericho vs. Hook, **. Storm vs. Rosa, ****1/2. Ospreay vs. Danielson, *****. Young Bucks vs. FTR, ****1/2. Strickland vs. Joe, ****1/4.
  24. Cheers for this, mate. Much appreciated. Think I'll have to order this, it'll be my first wrestling figure since a kid. I keep my figures in the packaging but looking at the pictures, you can do that. Can you, Nick? If not, I'll take it out. I'd definitely have to put buzz cut Bryan Danielson head on. When I think of Bryan Danielson, it's ROH buzz cut Bryan Danielson from 2005-2007, The New Daniel Bryan in WWE and Bryan Danielson in AEW.
  1. Load more activity