DVDVR Message Board

Your 2022 Internet Match Thread

Noah Mark

Old NOAH guys beat the crud out of each other- here 9 minutes of Hideki Suzuki and Nakajima pulverizing each other.

=========================

JTO's Tomoka Inaba and from Chile and Pure-J, AKARI, take on Yurika Oka and World Woman Pro-Wrestling Diana's adorable Haruka Umesaki.  The Oka/Inaba feud rages on!

=======================

All Japan regular, Ryoji Sai and So Daimonji, and Pro Wrestling HEAT-UP! superhoss, Daisuke Kanehira, and some indie shmoe wrestle in Colega Pro!

• Like 1

It's massive monster, Jonah!  Who is Schaff and where has he been my whole life?  Man, he's good.  Jonah is also good.  This is good.

======================

Mayuki Takase and Manami are two total goofballs when tagging together.  Their hijinx are not tolerafed by scary ass kickers, Yuu and Chihiro Hashimoto.  When this kicks in it's super fun.  Chihiro Hashimoto is so awesome.

=====================

Kamille is getting there.  She is highly carryable now and Allie Katch is good.  This almost makes it.  Watch it for Allie Katch's punches, which look really great.

Capital Championship Wrestling is the Mission Pro of the northeast and their tag team champions are the Renegade Twins.  They keep getting better and are already pretty good for a couple of gals who just started.  Riley Shephard is the QUEEN OF THE NERDS!  Devlyn Macabre is teeny and I've never seen her before.  This is good.

=======================

Mark Trew is an up and coming British indie guy.  Rex Armstrong is super World of Sport and is thus awesome.

=====================

This match is wild.  Black Skayde and Capo del Norte spill out all over the arena and try to kill as many paying customers as possible.

This match is great!  My new favorite tag team is Toxin and Demonic Flamita and they send Dragon Bane and Alpha Wolf to NOAH with this wacky match.  Man, they are not afraid to kill each other by flying through the seats.  I love that shit.

=====================

It's Jody Threat and Lady Frost!  Jody threat is prolly the best unsigned gal not named Willow Nightengale.

=======================

Hey! It's Poder del Norte!  Niño Hamburguesa is quite the BIG BOY!  Mr Iguana is your secret super worker.  This match isn't nearly long enough.

Miyu Amasaki makes her debut against Utami Hayashishita and Hiyashishta gives her waaaaaaaay too much- as I assume Utami just wants to show that she can carry anyone.  Aoi is from JTO and Saya iida legit busts her brain.  Haruka Umesaki is awesome.

=======================

Chantal Jordan is the Daniel Garcia of the British indie gals scene.  She is all shooty and seedy.  Aliss Ink is Swedish!  She is also shooty and seedy.  From Austria!

=======================

Rina Yamashita will wrestle anywhere, because here she is in Colega Pro, the MLW of Japan.  Momoka Hanazona is GLEATtastic!

• Like 1

Very much in the "not for everybody because it's Dragongate" school of thought, but if you like that style they have started uploading at least one match per show from the shows they run that aren't taped for Gaora or the DG Network.

Probably the best of the recent ones is this from the 3rd April show in Kanazawa featuring Natural Vibes (Big Boss Shimizu, Genki Horiguchi, Jacky Funky Kamei & Kzy) vs the new heel unit Z-Brats (BxB Hulk, Diamante, SB KENTo & Shun Skywalker)

It's just an example of the sort of multiman tag that Dragongate does so well, it's fun, exciting, a bit of comedy, fast-paced action that showcases a healthy mix of younger talent (JFK & SBK both debuted at the end of December 2019 & are both 22), guys firmly established now & then your veteran who is on the downside of his career (Horiguchi & Hulk respectively). 

The start of the video also has a Susumu Yokosuka vs Konomama Ichikawa which I really enjoyed but even more than most DG, I get that a Stalker Ichikawa comedy match isn't for everyone.

• Like 1

The 4/9 GLEAT card!  BULK ORCHESTRA~! have new aprons!  Haruka Umesaki and Madeleine tagging together!  Other cool things!

=====================

Ladies Hoss Battle with Canada's Maddison Miles assuming the role of Keith Lee and the UK's Nightshade assuming the role of Powerhouse Hobbs.  DIG THE POWERMOVES!  All in Austria!

=======================

WRESTLE FORCE consolidates some belts with secret owner of WRESTLE FORCE, Ollie Peace, taking on the Adam Cole/ Frankie Kazarian/Christian Cage of the UK indies, James Pharrell.  This is good.

Yeah, Willow Nightengale is going to be a superstar.  Here she is against a form of Jordan Grace, Christina Marie, in Capital Championship Wrestling, the Mission Pro of the northeast.

Hey!  It's Ayesha Raymond!  She was Amazon in SEAdLINNNING.  I remember she had a match against Takumi Iroha.  Here she is in Austria against Regina Rosendahl from Finland.  Rosendahl is a very ruebenesque lady but she bumps like a KING in this match.  Finish is questionable.

==========================

OH NO!  The children of Dr Cerebro are now using their own evil brains to menace the rings of Mexico!  This match is good.  Spider Fly and Aguila Roja are suitably spectacular young punk technicos.

It's El Hijo del Santo!  He's with the son of Octagon, Fishman, Dr Wagner, Espectro, and prolly the nephew of Ciclon Ramirez.  He does a tope at age 84.

=====================

It's two gals from France!  Alexis Maria is good.  Mila Smidt is pretty good.  From Austria.

====================

It's Flip Gordon in some grimy indie against a guy named Gal Barkay who is really good for a guy who doesn't have a cagematch.net profile.

It's today's GLEAT!  El Lindaman's first title defense and it's against Quiet Storm, and GLEAT is booked by maniacs so you never know.  Michiko Miyagi wrestles Madeline!

=====================

I knew Alex Windsor is good so I watched this match, not knowing that Mercedez Blaze is also really good.  This is really good.  Bring these gals over to the states!

==================

Jordan Saeed is prolly the best wrestler in the British indie scene.  Bullit is very stylistically an 80s American wrestler.  This is good.

• Like 1

El Poder del Norte takes on three guys who wrestle pretty much exclusively for DESASTRE TOTAL ULTRAVIOLENTO!  The strange thing is, the three DTU guys are pretty good.  Blaze, Camuflaje and Kaleth- figure out which one is which.

======================

Hey!  There's a new Chaparrita Asary.  She is tiny but she isn't Japanese.  She doesn;t do a Skytwister Press, but she is spunky and fiery.  Starfire, Artemiz and Baroness are good rudas that beat on Asary to make her comeback inspiring and uplifting.  Fuerza Guerrera's daughter is STUNNING.

=======================

Rhio and Alexxis Falcon are in the Leicester University ladies tournament and this British gals lay it in.

This match is great.  Bryan Keith and Gino Medina battle it out for the Best Of Texas!  You may want to ask Lance Archer about that, but this is great. SOUL FIRE BOMB~!

=====================

Bullit has been busy this year, wrestling up a storm in the British indies.  I don't think I've ever seen Corey McRae before but he is good.   They lay it in ESPECIALLY during the finish.  This is some quality independent professional wrestling.

Poder del Norte is all over the free internet suddenly!  Here they have a rough and tough fistfight with Demonio Infernal and Fresero Jr.  The finish is total lunacy.  Unbelievably, NO BLOOD.

This is a lot of stuff.  Himeka and Maika beat on Utami Hayashishita and Saya Kamitani and then you notice that Lady C and Natsupoi are also in the match.  It was confusing.  Maika has a CRUSHING Michinoku Driver.  Rena is the best 15 year old wrestling today is maybe the best under 18 wrestler on earth.  Ruaka looks good in this- assuming the role of evil asskicker, even though she is 17.  Thekla is odd.  There is a reason that Giulia and Syuri are wearing what they are wearing, but I do not know what that is.

===================

Awesome!  Canadian ladies arrive back on the internet.  Nicole Matthews and KC Spinnelli are an awesome heel tag team.  I guess they would be angry Denny's waitresses but I don't know if they have Denny's in the Great White North.  Zoe Sager is super teeny and is a good fiery babyface.  Ava Lawless is a great Robert Gibson in this.

=====================

More Canadian ladies!  Here they are wrestling in Maine.  Chantal reels in Nakoma Tala who looks super inexperienced but who already REALLY lays it in.   

• Like 1

YES! It's GLEAT streaming from earlier this morning.  THEY WRESTLE AT 5:30 IN THE MORNING IN JAPAN!  I'm stoked about Nanae Takahashi and Ryo Mizunami beating the life out of Michiko Miyagi and Momoka Hanazono,  And all the BULK ORCHESTRA stuff.  And the Strong Hearts.  And that big good-looking guy from BASARA. 

==========================

Fred YEHI is Josh Woods with better punches.  Gnarles Garvin is the secret Great Wrestler Of The Indies.  YEHI should be signed to ROH or he should get a run in the BCC.

Danni Bee is in love with Oklahoma.  Zoey Skye is good and I've seen her before but I can't remember when.  This is good.

It's the best unsigned wrestler on earth, Hyan, against veteran Quebecer legend, Lufisto.  This is stiff.  Hyan was trained by Booker T so she will lay it in.  Lufisto will lay it in because she is Lufisto.

=====================

They should send Rache Chanel to jail for beating on a minor like this.  Billy Starkz will be a joy forever.

=================

Rhia O'Reilly is an angry Irish lady who was trained by Lance Storm.  She has a fun headdress.  Evie Madden is a British lady who has a cool ass finisher.

• Like 1

This match is great.  Alex Windsor is maybe the best British indie wrestler.  British Version Of Rhio is really good too.  This is the final of a tournament.

====================

Natalia Markova is the stiffest working Russian in wrestling.  KiLynn King matches it and hits some really big moves.  This is great.

====================

Mazzeratti is so awesome.  Christi Jaynes is good.  This is wacky.

Kira Chimera is so over in France that she wrestles as a babyface!  Her opponent, Calypso, is also really good.  This is good.

=====================

Bandido and Ciclon Ramirez Jr take on the very evil Demonic Flamita and equally as evil Emperador Azteca,  This is EPIC!

======================

Marina Tucker is awesome.  She wrestles Devlyn Macabre!

IT's a match you didn't know you needed to see.  Malakai Black and Davey Richards have a big time match.  It made me wonder who Malakai Black is taking on from New Japan.  Shingo Takagi maybe?  This match is great.  STIFF!

=======================

Kira Chimera is back across the channel to wrestle Darby Stone in the UK.  This has some nice sections.

=======================

Lufisto continues her comeback tour!  In Texas, she wrestles Alejandra Lion.  Lufisto's finisher is gnarley.

Glory Pro FULL SHOW from tonight. Featuring Minoru Suzuki, Davey Richards, Effy, Danhausen, Jake Something, Dan the Dad and just like loads of guys (and girls).

• Like 1

16 hours ago, AxB said:

Glory Pro FULL SHOW from tonight. Featuring Minoru Suzuki, Davey Richards, Effy, Danhausen, Jake Something, Dan the Dad and just like loads of guys (and girls).

Minoru Suzuki vs Jake Something was one of the better Minoru Suzuki matches I've seen this month.