DVDVR Message Board

Your 2022 Internet Match Thread

Noah Mark

It's AEW vs MLW!  From two guys trained by Santino who was in the WWE!  It's Brodie King versus Slice Boogie and maaaan, it's good.

=====================

Natalia Markova is catching up to Masha Slamovich in the crazy, Russian ass stomper area.  Sierra is so fucking awesome.  They fucking lay it in.  This match fucking rules.

======================

It's the entire version of the Ultimate Tag Tournament 2022!  Naomi Yoshi is still fucking awesome.

• Like 1

Mia Friday is a 16 year old filled with Houston teen wrestler babyface fire.  Here, she wrestles the gauntlet of Houston's ass stomper heels- especially the truly awesome Mazzeratti, and the CWFMEMPHIS Superstar, Amber Rodriguez.  Rachell Rose muscles her way into the match to be the fifth member of the gauntlet and lays it in on a youngster who just got her driver's license. 

=====================

Meanwhile, teens in Japan.  Ayama Sasamura is the poor man's Tomoka Inaba in the Sendai Girls undercard good matches with gals who can't buy beer yet.  Kanon is 15 so she is a few steps behind Yarika Oka and especially Manami, but she will be so good by the time she turns 18.

======================

Daisuke Kanehira is the best guy in Pro Wrestling HEAT-UP- so I''m assuming he will show up in UWF GLEAT like Tetsuya Izuchi and get pushed to the moon.  UWF GLEAT is wild like that.  Until then, enjoy him with some indie shmoe in Colega Pro.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Curt McGirt said:

You don't even have to squint to think that's Mr. Gannosuke in that screencap. 

Oh, Michio Kageyama is very much a destitute man's Mr Gannosuke.

• Haha 2

On 3/10/2022 at 1:50 PM, Blue Dragon said:

New Blood live in 16 hours

I've finished watching it. The new rookie has a jumping split legged pedigree that lands somewhat on your head. Lady C "invented" a new body slam by accident. 

Edited by Blue Dragon
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

IMPACT! vs AEW!  STIFF vs STIFF!  Masha Slamovich vs AQA!  This is basically AQA selling Masha's offense in an NXT kind of way, so this is more of a BTI match than a Masha in the Indies match.  It's good.

====================

Ryo Mizunami is a one woman Rock and Roll Express.  She brings so much energy to a match.  Hiroyo Matsumoto is fucking awesome and I also love her trying not to laugh while being in the corner being chopped.  Miyuki Takase is so ready to be put over by DASH Chisako.  This is what ya call a good tag match.

==================

Megan Meyers and Katie Arquette have a good match where they really lay it in.  Megan Meyers is my future trophy wife.

• Like 1

On 3/11/2022 at 3:09 PM, Blue Dragon said:

I've finished watching it. The new rookie has a jumping split legged pedigree that lands somewhat on your head. Lady C "invented" a new body slam by accident. 

Miyu Amasaki is impressive, though Hayashishita gave her waaay too much.  It was good seeing Saya Iida wrestle again though she did nearly cripple AOI with that finisher.  Iida versus Tomoka Inaba woiuld be fun.  The two most impressive were MARAI and Haruka Umesaki.  MARAI and Saya Kamitani looked great together in the ring.  Umesaki tagging with a 15 year old kinda gave away the finish, though that was the funnest match.  SLK! was in the ring 90% of the match, because Ruaka is... limited.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DEAN said:

Miyu Amasaki is impressive, though Hayashishita gave her waaay too much.  It was good seeing Saya Iida wrestle again though she did nearly cripple AOI with that finisher.  Iida versus Tomoka Inaba woiuld be fun.  The two most impressive were MARAI and Haruka Umesaki.  MARAI and Saya Kamitani looked great together in the ring.  Umesaki tagging with a 15 year old kinda gave away the finish, though that was the funnest match.  SLK! was in the ring 90% of the match, because Ruaka is... limited.

I've read that the new rookie was trained by both Milano Collection A.T. and AZM. She Inherited Muto moves such as his kicks and space rolling elbows, Italian stretches directly from Milan Collection AT, and big skills such as double arm type pile driver.

Edited by Blue Dragon
  • Like 3

This match is great.  Chihiro Hashimoto is prolly the best wrestler in the world and she makes it end like DASH Chisako could actually double stomp to a victory.  Since NOBODY wants that, you get to battle plan in your head how Hashimoto will eventually win- EVEREST German Suplex?  Buzz Sawyer Powerslam?  Some kind of tagteam move?  It's awesome.  Yuu is great.  Hiroyo Matsumoto is GREAT.

======================

Mazzerati is so good.  TK should sign her to the ROH women's division.  Missa Kate is good too.

=======================

So THIS is the last ActWres girl'Z match?  Are they not going under?  What the fuck is going on?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DEAN said:

So THIS is the last ActWres girl'Z match?  Are they not going under?  What the fuck is going on?

The Beginning and the original Colors groups or brands were dissolved. They relaunched this year under the new system,  ACTwrestling.

Technically they don't consider themselves a Pro Wrestling group just like current WWE and the defunct Hustle. So actors doing Pro Wrestling moves, and under Sports Entertainment.

Edited by Blue Dragon
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Blue Dragon said:

The Beginning and the original Colors groups or brands were dissolved. They relaunched this year under the new system,  ACTwrestling.

Technically they don't consider themselves a Pro Wrestling group just like current WWE and the defunct Hustle. So actors doing Pro Wrestling moves, and under Sports Entertainment.

So confusing.  Either way, it looked like professional wrestling.  Is Colors going to actually run shows or are they like a roving band of wrestlers like the Stronghearts?

Hey WHATDYAKNOW~!  DDT streamed a whole card yesterday.  The last three matches are good.  The main event is a 6 man with Jun Akiyama, Konosuke Takeshita, Yuki Ueno and Tetsuya Endo and two Guys Who Are To Be Pinned.  There is another 6 man that has Toru Owashi and Naomi Yoshimura being the Japanese equivalent ot Bear Country.  Chris Brookes chops the fudge out of folks to make up for being so thin and lanky in comparison.

==================

IMPACT! vs AEW!  HIGH SPOTS vs HIGHSPOTS!  Speedball Mike Bailey and Santana have a state of the art high end high spot festival.  Bailey is so fucking precise,  This would so be on a Schneider comp.

=====================

Yuji Hino takes on Damnation and YOU get to watch.

• Like 2

Mayuki Takase is going crazy- instilling a lot of attitude Ryo Mizunami gave her.  I await Takase vs Manami in CrazyFest 2022.  Mika Iwata is effective keeping the proceedings grounded in stiffness and ass stomping. Several thousand stars.

======================

Sierra and Davienne are the two folks I keep a look out for on the indies.  Here, Sierra beats some babyface fire into Heather Wreckless.  Wreckless is teeny.  Sierra is fucking awesome.

=====================

Speedball Mike Bailey goes to Belgium and has a BattlARTS match with some guy named Crimson The Butcher.  This is STIFF and insane.

• Like 1

With Dragon Bane and Alpha Wolf going to NOAH, they should get Septimo Dragon to tag along.  They looking fucking great in this.

======================

It's Booker T's Reality of Wrestling, where he is creating the stars of tomorrow.  First there is a Promise Braxton match versus Kiah Dream, and I ssume Braxton will be on NXT or ROH at some point.  Then there is the awesome AQA, here against Danni B.  I guess AQA saves here Shooting Star Press for special occassions because she uses her roll up again that she used against Masha Slamovich. According to Cagematch,net, AQA has 44 matches, though the underreport ROW matches so I assume she has had 54ish matches.  The sky is the limit with this gal.

======================

Davienne and Kenzie Page have really good old style, stiff Southern match, as Davienne shows her versatility.  Davienne is so fucking awesome.  Kenzie Paige is a fired up babyface.

• Like 1

It's that Natsupoi/Starlight Kid match that Meltzer liked so much.  Natsupoi is awesome.  FAIRY TRAIN!

=========================

Haruka Umesaki is having a big week on YouTube.  First NEW BLOOD and now this shows up.  Saori Anou is her partner and she is good.  They wrestle the fucking super fun tagteam of Manami and fucking Ryo Mizunami.  Manami carries this match with her zaniness.

============================

Mr iguana is a goofball but he is also soooo smooth in the ring.  It's weird. Niño Hamburguesa is a fellow fat boy, but an athletic fat boy, unlike most of us other fat boys.

• Like 2

This match is great.  Yuka Sakazaki decides that one idol in TJPW is one too many and TWO is really too many!  Yuki Aria fights back like a motherfucker after Sakazaki starts giving her the business.

======================

JTO's Tomoka Inaba takes on the second best teen sensation in Sendai Girls, Yurika Oka, for the Sendai junior title.  Oka is good.  Inaba is so TAKA-trained and shootery.

=======================

Toxin and Puma De Oro are wrestling rudo again!  Freelance and (I think that's) Cabalerro De Plata  are your technicos.  From evidence of previous matches I watched yesterday, Cabalerro wears a thong.  It a long story.  Either way, Freelance is awesome in this.  Toxin is your best indie rudo.

• Like 1