DVDVR Message Board

Fun Stuff!

OSJ

I wasn't sure where to put this, I thought about the food thread, but it IS wrestling related, so I figured I'd just make a new topic, and perhaps some other amusing stuff will get posted...

Anyway, I am a big fan of the Youtube show "The Hot Ones", the premise is absurdly simple, the host gets a random celebrity to interview while eating hot wings with progressively hotter sauces. Of course, I have tried this at home and have to agree with a recent guest on the show, once you get to Da Bomb, that's just stupid hot. 

Anyway, a recent episode featured the Undertaker, who did it proud by making it all the way through the gauntlet without cracking a sweat or drinking milk. Whatta guy. It's on youtube, check it out. It's also a good interview with some stuff that you don't normally hear talked about.

Sasha Banks got cast in the Mandalorian thanks not to her appearance on Raw or Smackdown, but thanks to her appearance on Hot Ones.

• Like 1

That so incredibly, undeniably...awesome lol!I wonder if the bomb sauce is anything like the insanity sauce we used to have. I don’t know where this stuff came from or what but I was a youngun and some friends we know had it. A single dab on your tongue would give you cartoon heat in villain’s mouth effect. It was so hot that everybody in this small town I still live in still remembers that 1 bottle and still talks about it whenever we get together. I never tried it lol!

14 hours ago, BloodyChamp said:

That so incredibly, undeniably...awesome lol!I wonder if the bomb sauce is anything like the insanity sauce we used to have. I don’t know where this stuff came from or what but I was a youngun and some friends we know had it. A single dab on your tongue would give you cartoon heat in villain’s mouth effect. It was so hot that everybody in this small town I still live in still remembers that 1 bottle and still talks about it whenever we get together. I never tried it lol!

Da Bomb is just ever so slightly less hot than Dave's Insanity Sauce. I made the mistake of pouring a liberal amount on a chicken wing just to see how it was. It was fifteen minutes of hell before it wore off. Never again. I use two or three drops in soups and sauces. More than that is just asking for trouble.

• Thanks 1

I ate a fresh pepper off of the bush 1 time, not knowing how hot they were. I just assumed they and everything they were in were processed to be hot similar to how many things are processed to be sweet. Wrong lol! That thing fired me up!

Edited by BloodyChamp

18 hours ago, Web Conn said:

If this thread is meant to be Wrestlers doing things for Complex here’s some wrestlers sneaker shopping ...

Liv Morgan really needs to go on Sneaking Shopping. That's the first thing I ever noticed about her on the main roster, and where my ironic fandom for her came from in the early days of the Riott Squad. Now I'm just a fan of hers period, because she's great, but yeah, she was always rockin' AJ1s and I just adore it when my two loves collide like that (sneakers and wrestling).

I bet Scorpio Sky would kill to be on here, especially since Complex pays for everything.

Edited by Casey
  • Like 2